While purchasing a washing machine for your home, You tend to get a variety of choices. One of the recent features is the ‘Inverter Technology In Washing Machines.’
Inverter Technology is an energy-saving technology and its revolutionary waterproof motor doesn’t corrode, moreover, it is the most durable one in its league.
The Smart Inverter Washing Machines adjust the energy consumption at optimum level in accordance with the required power.
The Inverter washing machines enables you to save considerable power and energy. Let's learn what inverter technology in the washing machine is all about.
Working Of The Inverter Technology
The inverter technology in the washing machine actually works by sensors that detect the load on the washing machine. Moreover, Depending on the load, it circumscribes the optimum speed at which the machine should run. Consequently results in the optimization of the destruction of electricity.
The use of Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) motors or Brushless motors are involved in this process. Because of which your washing machine motor is capable of running at variable speeds determined by the load.
Conventional motors generally consume more energy than digital inverter motors. The inverter motors have fewer or no moving parts like belts, shafts, and gears. This will certainly require less space for maintenance.
Smart Inverter Motor
The Smart Inverter washing machines adjust the energy consumption at the optimum level in accordance with the required power.
The Smart inverter motor actually helps in energy saving, which results in better washing consequently.
This motor comes with BMC Motor Protection, surrounding it completely. It leaves no room for dust, insects, and humidity.
Was power gone? Don’t worry, your machine cycle will start exactly from the same cycle where it had stopped when the power is back.
Welcoming The Digital Inverter Technology In Washing Machine
While you choose to use digital inverter technology, you are actually helping the environment conserve energy. Moreover, these washing machines consume power depending on the load on the device. These machines working in the smart inverter technology have a longer lifespan.
This means you are going to get an extended warranty period of nearly ten years on these machines. Energy conservation is the management of the day
Advantages Of Digital Inverter Motor
There are a plethora of benefits of digital inverter motor that is used in washing machines. These include-
- The conventional motors generally consumes more energy than the digital inverter motor.
- The digital inverter motor also often reffered as a brushless motor , which means, it is cooler in comparison with the non-inverter motor. Moreover, it doesnt make much noise while working.
- The inverter motors have less or no moving parts like belts,shafts, and gears . This will certainly require less space for maintainance.
- These are the following reasons that the manufacturers offer extended warranties for these digital inverter motors.
Brands Manufacturing The Inverter Washing Machines?
Some of the top brands that manufacture inverter washing machines are-
There are other brands like Midea, IFB, and Whirlpool. You get both- the front loading and top load machines with inverter technology.
Similarly, there are both semi-automatics as well as fully automatic washing machines equipped with inverter technology.
To Read More: Types Of Washing Machines
Washing machines are service appliances that make life easy and laundry convenient. Every house has one washing machine in today’s times.
It has been proven that conventional washing machines consume more electricity than inverter washing machines. Therefore, it is always better to switch your regular conventional machines over the inverter washing machines.
You might feel a bit of pressure while purchasing initially, but the cost is recovered through the electricity saving feature.
- Best Top Load Washing Machine In India 2021 (Fully Automatic)
- 5 Common Washing Machine Problems And How To Solve Them
- 10 Best Washing Machine Stand In India
- Comparison between Front Load and Top Load Washing Machine 2021
- Comparison Between Fully-Automatic And Semi-Automatic Washing Machines
Buyer’s Guide And Review
- LG Washing Machine Price In India – Review & Buyer Guide – March 2021
- Panasonic Washing Machine Brand Review In India | 2021
- Onida Washing Machine Brand Review In India | 2021
- Bosch Washing Machine Review In India 2021 | Review & Buyer Guide
- IFB Washing Machine in India – Review | deal24by7 (2021)