HYPERDrive 6 in 1 iPad Pro USB C Adapter Converter Type C to HDMI
HyperDrive 6 in 1 iPad Pro USB C Adapter is World’s first dedicated USB-C hub specifically designed for the new 2018 iPad Pro. It connects immediately to the iPad Pro single USB-C port to add 6 new ports. They are (HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack, SD, micro SD, USB-A 3.0, and USB-C Data & Power Delivery).
Moreover, it works with both 11″ and 12.9″ iPad Pro with or without Apple Smart (Keyboard) Folio. It comes with a Removable and replaceable C-shape grip. The grips are made of soft polycarbonate and ABS material that securely hold the USB-C hub in place without blemishing the iPad Pro surface.
HyperDrive 6 in 1 USB C Hub for iPad Pro
Key Features :
- iPad Pro matching Space Gray and Silver color Aluminum enclosure
- Patented soft grips that secures HyperDrive onto the iPad Pro
- Compatible with variety of USB Type C devices
- USB A Ports, microSD and SD slots for quick data transfer
- USB C port with Pass Through Charging
- High Resolution 4K 60Hz HDMI port
Compatible With :
The HyperDrive 6 in 1 USB C Hub for iPad Pro is compatible with many devices. Some of the major devices are mentioned below. However, it is not a full list.
- MacBook Pro 13″, 15″ & 16″ models with USB C ports
- All MacBook Air 13″ & 15″ models with USB C ports
- All MacBook Pro / Air models with M1 chip
- iPad Pro model with USB C port (rel. 2018 and 2020)
- All iPad Air model with USB C port (rel. 2020)
- Windows laptops, Surface tablets, Chromebooks with USB C port
- Android tablets / smartphones with USB C port
Devices having Thunderbolt 3 USB C port or Standard USB C port (supporting Displayport Alt mode) are fully compatible
- HDMI supporting 1080p / 2160p / [email protected]
- USB-C 3.0 Data 5Gbps & Power Delivery 60W (Max USB-C PD 30W for iPad Pro)
- MicroSD UHS-I 104MB/s
- SD UHS-I 104MB/s
- 3.5mm Audio Jack (USB 2.0 Audio, 48KHz, 16-bit
- USB-A 3.1 5Gbps
Now let us take a deep look at the amazing features. Down below are some of the features that will make you buy it instantly.
Features Of HyperDrive 6 in 1 USB C Hub for iPad Pro
REMOVABLE RUBBER GRIPS
- Features a removable and replaceable Rubber grip that secures USB-C hub onto iPad Pro.
- Smartly designed Rubber Grips and USB C extension cable (included in the package) ensures HyperDrive USB C hub will also fit onto an iPad Pro having screen protector and case cover.
HIGH RESOLUTION 4K60Hz HDMI port
- Easily share video from your iPad Pro to compatible HDMI monitors at crystal clear video quality for a great viewing experience.
- HDMI port supports video out resolution upto [email protected] on compatible USB C devices.
- Note – HDMI port of HyperDrive will only work on a monitor with HDMI port using direct HDMI to HDMI cable
- Easily replace the removable Rubber Grips with the USB C extension cable (provided in the package)
- USB C extension cable turns HyperDrive into a universally versatile hub that is compatible with a wide variety of USB C devices like MacBooks, laptops, tablets and smartphones with Type C ports
USB C PASS THROUGH CHARGING and DATA TRANSFER
- Stop worrying about iPad Pro’s battery while connecting it to a TV or listening music using HyperDrive.
- Simply connect the iPad Pro charger to USB C port of HyperDrive and your iPad Pro will start charging
- USB C port also supports Data Transfer
- USB C port supports Max 30 Watts power delivery on iPad Pro and Max 60 Watts Power delivery on other USB C devices.
MEMORY CARD SLOTS FOR QUICK DATA TRANSFER
- HyperDrive is a must have travel accessory for every professional photographer using MacBook or iPad Pro.
- HyperDrive microSD / SD card slot enables fast file transfer, fast photo downloads at high speeds on your iPad Pro
- Some USB C devices (example – iPad Pro) only reads one memory card at a time. The card that is inserted first will be detected.
LISTEN HIGH QUALITY MUSIC THROUGH 3.5mm AUDIO JACK
- The much needed universal 3.5mm Auxillary Audio jack allows you to connect iPad Pro to wired earphones or audio speakers and enjoy high quality music seamlessly.
- The 3.5mm audio jack also supports microphones
HIGH SPEED USB PORT
- HyperDrive’s USB 3.1 port allows you to connect iPad Pro to a wide variety of USB devices like pendrives, external HDDs, keyboard, mouse etc
- For Mac / iPad Pro Users, the external HDD should be in a MacOS / iPadOS readable file storage format to get detected.
- In some cases, external HDDs (above 1TB ) may not get detected due to high power requirements of HDDs to operate
AS SLIM AS IPAD PRO
HyperDrive fits perfectly on the side of iPad Pro and feels like a natural extension of iPad Pro.
COMPACT ENOUGH TO STAY WITH IPAD PRO WHEREVER YOU GO
The rubber grips are designed to hold connections between HyperDrive and your iPad Pro securely. No need to unplug HyperDrive from iPad Pro while carrying along. Just keep it connected as it is and carry it wherever you go.
|Product Dimensions||14.22 x 10.41 x 2.79 cm; 30 Grams|
|Item model number||HD319-GRAY|
|Hardware Interface||USB Type C|
|Compatible Devices||Headphones, Smartphones, Tablets, Keyboards, Monitors, Card Readers, Laptops|
|Data Transfer Rate||5 Gigabits Per Second|
|Number of Ports||6|
|Total Usb Ports||2|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargeable Battery||No|
|Item Weight||30 g|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT HYPERDrive 6 in 1
USB ports are a great way to get the most out of a single USB port. They are widely used on laptops with limited USB ports, but nothing prevents you from getting more value in the USB port on the PC.
Standard USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports may not be powered by a single USB port to power all devices connected to the hub. Therefore, an external USB power hub is often recommended when installing multiple USB power-hungry devices.
NO, it will work only with USB-C devices like the latest 2018 iPad Pro which has a USB-C connector. It will not operate with older iPad models with Apple Lightning or 30-pin connectors.
To inspect the contents of your external hard drive, you need to locate the Files app. If you have not replaced the icons, it typically is in the dock at the bottom of the screen.
If you cannot locate the folder, from the home page, swipe down from the middle of the screen and search “Files”. Or, if you can’t find it that way, you can ask Siri to “Open Files”. Once there, you need to click on Browse at the bottom and expand “Locations” and obtain your drive from the list.
No, most of the USB c hub does not need external power, I have not seen any hub that needs external power. Now the harp on the market, some of which are battery-powered, has a charging station. I recently tried the Alxum 12-in-1 Dual Monitor USB C Hub, which I actually use to expand my screen for three different images, all works well.
Yes. If its USB monitor and hub are also powered by USB the battery will be discharged immediately.
YES, the grip is detachable to work with any USB-C device including Mac, PC, and Android gadgets. Please utilize the dedicated extension cable when employing other USB-C devices.
NO, it won’t operate with a VGA monitor. The HyperDrive HDMI port will work with an HDMI monitor only using a direct HDMI to HDMI cable. Please make certain assurance that your Display is set to the correct HDMI input source.