India is a developing country , With thriving economic activity and tremendous growth ratio, india is on its way to achieve greater goods. India’s energy consumption too reached to approx 35122 MW till August 2020. That pushes India onto the third-ranked country among the Top 10 electricity expending countries globally.
This is a major fact that India is trying to find new methods to sustain good and clean energy production . What India needs right now is a source of clean and well sustained energy source.
With more power Indian people can take a stand in global world. The world is growing at an lighting pace, and we need to grow at the same to meet up the demands and necessities of growth.
With the growing storm of renewable & clean energy advancement in India particularly solar photovoltaic (PV), huge demand for solar inverters is growing exponentially in the local domestic Indian market, as they transform direct current (DC) output of a regular solar panel into usable frequency of alternating current (AC) that can easily be used in household purposes, manufacturing department, industrial area, local or international companies etc.
Solar Energy is one of the cleanest form of energies that is widely used all over the globe. The basic function of Solar inverters is that it transform a DC voltage source from solar panels into AC which is highly efficient and also used to power home accessories and some other utility products.
The inverter also substitutes the electricity proportion into a battery or a grid. These solar inverts are highly useful as they provide well sustainable energy at very low rate , they’re comparably cheaper.
Inverters are literally the most crucial part of any solar establishment; they are basically the brains of the system.
Mostly the inverter’s main task is to transform DC power produced by the magnificent solar arrangement into well usable AC power, its role is only broadening day by day. Inverters also allows us to monitor the installers and owners can judge that how a system is operating.
We can easily witness that In 90% of households , peoplea are operating over normal inverter, but they are moving forward to switching over solar inverters in place of normal inverter.
We all know that the Solar Industry is the exponentially growing up industry in India and rooftop solar area is the boogie big market is literally revolutionary growth that can easily be witnessed.
People all across the world are taking revolutionary steps towards advancement in technologies. They’re adopting better ways to generate electricity considering the fact that the environment must be taken care of.
You see any technology that is fruitful for the environment and the human race both are termed as the technology of the century. If technology is harmful to the environment than there is no advancement in the technology sector. It has to be fruitful for the whole society and its living beings.
- Before buying solar inverter make sure the solar panels are large and of adequate size
- Make sure that it provides sufficient battery backup.
- The power consumption of solar inverters should be less to cut down your electricity expenditure, basically, it should cost you the least amount of bills.
- Always go for a pure sine wave inverter, though it’s a bit costly it’ll give you maximum output and will work with maximum efficiency.
Best Solar Inverters
1. Microtek Solar Charge Controller SMU 30 Amps, 12 Volt
- It is highly eco friendly and saves your electricity bill cost.
- It comes up with a Maximum solar open circuit Voltage of approximately 22V
- High-efficiency output with suitable precautions
- It is of great use when it comes to low power using solar equipment’s
- Product dimensions are about 38.2 x 34 x 19.8, and its light in weight (1kg)
- It takes less space, and can easily be placed at a corner of a room
- It furnishes your home with a classical look, avoids harm of flooring from acid leakage, and ensures the safety of your children. The battery is maintained inside the trolley provided and UPS is positioned on the top of it, thus seizing a lesser amount of space.
- The basic function of this solar inverter is that it converts the inverter into the solar charger.
- It is highly useful when it comes to the charging of small household equipment
This is one of the best solar inverter that is highly eco-friendly and provides you with maximum amount of solar energy. It can harness direct sunlight and transform it into AC, which is highly desirable in home appliances.
It is best for Small household purposes. It provides a magnificent voltage source of 22V, this low cost best solar inverter is highly useful for small household purposes.
It furnishes your home with a classical look, avoids harm of flooring from acid leakage and ensures safety of your children. Battery is maintained inside the trolley provided and UPS is positioned on the top of it, thus seizing lesser amount of space.
- It is highly eco friendly and saves your electricity bill
- It is highly affordable
- Easily portable
- Too small
Must read : Best Inverter In India
2.Luminous Solar NXG Hybrid Inverter 1100 – 12VV
- This solar hybrid UPS comes with inbuilt charge controllers which is highly efficient in absorbing solar energy and using that energy into other household purposes
- It comes with intelligent solar optimization technology which fulfills your basic housing needs.
- it also gives you much less electricity expenditures as compared to other inverters.
- It works in an efficient way such that it maximizes the usage of solar energy, decrees from mains supply when compelled to use in , and it also recoups around 1.5-3 units per day which is highly useful.
- This is very beneficial solar inverter that not only cuts your expenditure to least but also provides you green source of adequate solar energy
This is highly efficient with around 85% of efficiency that charges your battery very fastly and saves your time.
It uses intelligent Solar Optimization Technique (ISOT). When the batteries get fully charged, it snips off grid power supply and supplies electricity in an efficient manner through the solar panels hence increasing the solar energy usage.Significant amount of money savings in the future days.
It comes in multicolor as in if you wanna choose.
Magnificent design cut with inbuilt super technology
- It is highly durable and long lasting
- Becomes very noisy during UPS mode
- It also becomes slightly hot
Must Read : Best Inverter Battery In india
3. Microtek MSUN 1135 12V Digital Display Solar Inverter UPS
- The most elegant inverter, basically the best inverter that comes with exquisite design and magnificent features
- This digital inverter can prove to be highly beneficial in the home as well as from the professional point of view.
- The best solar inverter comes with various features, especially this one which is highly recommendable for home usage
- It is made with plastic material and comes in grey in color
This is one of the best solar inverter that is highly eco-friendly and provides you with maximum amount of solar energy. It can harness direct sunlight and transform it into AC, which is highly desirable in home appliances. It is best for Small household purposes.
It provides a magnificent voltage source of 22V, this low cost best solar inverter is highly useful for small household purposes, made with plastic material this is highly eco friendly, and it comes in grey color.
- Elegant and classic design
- Green Energy producer gives clean energy
- Long lasting and reliable
- Makes a lot of noise when put on charging
Must Read : Common Inverter Problems
4. Sukam Brainy ECO 1100 Solar Inverter with PWM Charger
- It makes a very negligible amount of noise
- It has an inbuilt temperature compensation feature that cools down the condenser unit whenever overheating occurs
- It has a solar charger with the best output
- It has a Galvanic isolation transformer which ensures smooth flow of solar energy
- 90v charging
- It has inbuilt 6 stages of battery charging
- The real-time espionage monitoring system
- It comes with 2 years of warranty
Facilitated with power conditioning unit which helps its best use of power This is one of the best solar inverters with highly sophisticated technology and is of great use when it comes to household purposes.
It purposes both as a regular household inverter and as an off-grid solar system too because it can easily charge batteries with the help of grid and solar technology both. It operates on a frequency of 50Hz and output power of 220V
- The best in its price
- Highly useful when we long power cut occurs
- It saves electricity
- Green Energy with zero noise pollution
- Its bit expensive
- Can not possible to charge it when inverte is in battery mode
5. Luminous Eco Watt + 850/12V, Inverter
- It is a single battery solar inverter than can support flat plate, VLMA, or SPF
- The built-in square wave output ensures the safety of the appliances
- It comes with multiple advanced features like PCB programming, microprocessor, and FSW transformer, becoming one the best solar inverter in India
- It is designed and built in such a way that it can hold many heavy loads and has much capacity than others when it comes to holding the load capacity.
- It has an amazing feature of an inbuilt intelligent thermal management system that not only shuts the inverter when overheating occurs but also ensures the safety of your Lil ones.
It comes with 3 stages of the supercharging system which ensures comparatively long working of charged batteries. It also supports all types of charging plates.
It has an inbuilt eco mode which not only ensures less usage of power but also cuts down your monthly expenditures It is the most desirable and handy inverter on Amazon which is popular for its well-known reliability and output.
- 2-3 years of warranty
- Best for household purposes
- High output inverter
- It sometimes become hot after a long usage
Must Read : Best Inverter AC In India
6. Luminous Solar NXG 1100 Ups Inverter
- It comes with inbuilt charge controllers which are too good for harnessing solar energy from solar panels and using this energy in household appliances.
- It is highly eco friendly and saves a lot of monthly expenditures.
- This best solar inverter comes with Intelligent Solar Optimisation Technology – which not only doubles the use of solar energy, but it also charges from mains supply whenever required, and the biggest boon is that it saves approximately 2-3 units of electricity per day
Pure sine wave inbuilt technology that is 85% efficient, does fast charging, and also helps in the stabilization of solar energy
It wields an intelligent Solar Optimization Technique (ISOT). When the batteries get fully charged, then it switches off from the main supply and gets electricity through solar panels, therefore, maximizing the solar energy output and it also integrates the energy usage. This mind-blowing feature not only helps you save up to 3-4 units of electricity per day but it also makes sure that the hard-earned money is being saved in the long run.
It is the best solar inverter in India that provides you premium services with the best solar output.
It has up to 1000 watt of solar strength capacity
- Highly efficient
- Saves electricity bill
- Very reliable
- Sometimes it takes much time to charge its battery.
7. Flin Energy Flinfuzion Metal Mppt 3kva / 3kw, 24v Solar Hybrid Inverter
- It is one of the most interesting and unique types of inverter that gives you a wide mppt range and it also provides low battery voltage
- It is one of those inverters which can allow you to give choices of load sharing between solar, utility capacity, and battery usage.
- It is designed in such a way so that it can give you much flexibility in user operation and it also allows you to customize the voltage range according to your needs, gives you charging priority, and other benefits.
- Extraordinary battery equalization outline invalidates the build-up of unfavorable chemical impacts like stratification, therefore assisting you to retain and improve the battery life of the cycle.
- Flin Fuzion products come with genuinely elevated PV intake capability of 4000 -5000 w wide mppt expanse of the manually built-in solar charge regulator, which makes it more adaptable to the users to utilize any size of solar panels and enables you in curtailing the boogie installation expenses
The magnificent empirical controller authorizes you to power the load quickly from the solar power during sunny days, thus it gives appropriate timekeeping grid energy as back up energy only. This assists the inverter in gaining better battery life and thus exponentially increasing more efficiency in the comprehensive performance.
- Highly affordable
- Easy to operate
- Saves time and energy
- Gives maximum output
Frequently Asked Questions
Solar inverters come in a wide range of features, some are cheap some are bit expensive but overall they are a beautiful example of technical growth in India
There are 3 major types of inverts
Off-grid/ Standalone Inverters – These type of inverters functions in a very independently manner, basically it is independent of the grid and compels battery storage.
On-grid/ Grid-tied Inverters – They are completely dependent upon the batteries.
Hybrid Inverters –These are the best types of inverters that encompass both battery and grid association and also have been provided with an inbuilt solar charge supervision system.
Hybrid inverters are the best ones as they can be operated on both the batteries and the inbuilt solar system with grids and self-charging system. These are considered to be the best solar inverters with maximum output voltage and are way too eco-friendly.
Amazon is the only right place for you. If you’re looking for easy delivery and returns than Amazon is the right place for you.
A home inverter basically takes the DC power from the solid Manual batteries and converts it into energy used by household equipment. Whereas A solar inverter especially the hybrid solar system that comes with both a solar battery and the manual grid, harnesses the green and clean energy from the solar rays and converts it into usable AC form.
The solar inverter works on a simple principle of converting solar power into usable AC supply. Basically it harnesses solar energy by absorbing direct sunlight through the solar panels and convert that energy into AC supply through a chain of appliances.
A hybrid solar inverter can work without batteries. This type of system is attached to solar panels and to the power grid which supplies power from both. … Advantages of installing solar power without battery backup include: Savings on electricity bills.
The best solar inverter has a lot of benefits, you just have to be smart enough to pock the right one for you. The best solar inverter comes with many mind-blowing features and the major scene is that it is within your budget. You can easily maintain its services and it also gives almost negligible monthly expenditures.
There are a lot of solar inverters in the market, some with high levels functions, some with great harnessing power, some with great voltage output, some very cheap, some with great technical advances, so basically you’ll have to make a decision of yours if you’re willing to buy one, whether it’s for commercial purposes or for the professional purpose you just have to be clear on your mind about what you’re going to purchase. Avoid local inverters with No warranty because they’re just crap, you won’t be getting any security from the manufacturer and eventually, you’ll end up being fooled.
So just invest the money on the right platform and buy the right product.