10 Best Orthopedic Mattress In India 2020
A good night’s sleep is really important for everyone and mattress is like a backbone for a relaxed and a nice sleep. An orthopedic mattress is specially designed to offer you the maximum comfort and an excellent support to your back.
There are many benefits of upgrading to an orthopedic mattress. Here are some top benefits of an orthopedic mattress.
Improves Body Posture
An orthopedic mattress keeps your spine align and enables you to stand straight. An orthopedic mattress helps you to fix your slouching posture and enhances healthy posture.
If you are suffering from backache, joint pain or if you have to swell in joint then you should definitely replace your old and soft mattress with a best quality orthopedic mattress as it has firm bedding material which helps in reducing overall body pain.
Orthopedic mattresses are relatively inexpensive but in the long duration, you will find that am orthopedic mattresses stay in same condition for a long period of time and are more durable than the other mattresses. Here, we have picked up the 10 best orthopedic mattresses in India. And we have also mentioned the important factors our Buying Guide which will help you in choosing the right orthopedic mattress.
Buying guide: Pick the right mattress for better sleep
Here are some most important factors that you should definitely consider before buying a mattress. Keep reading if you want a right mattress.
Ideal Mattress Size
Size of the mattress is also a very important factor that you should consider while buying a mattress for yourself.
Single bed mattresses are perfect for single sleeper specially for teenagers and bachelors. These mattresses generally come in the dimensions of 36×76 inches. You can place single size mattress in guest rooms also.
b) Double Bed
Comes in the size of 72×48. These mattresses are one and times larger than single size mattresses. These mattresses can be used by two normal sized people or one person who is heavier in weight.
c) Queen Size Bed
A queen size bed is little larger then regular double size beds. They can be placed in the small master bedrooms. Best option for couples and also these beds save a lot of space in the room so that you can walk around easily. Comes in the dimensions of 60×78 inches.
d) King Size Bed
King size mattresses are made for spacious and big master bedrooms. Perfect option for family with 2 adults and 1 kid. Best option for four-member family also. Comes in the dimensions of 72×72 inches.
Your Sleeping Position
Everybody sleeps in different sleeping positions. Some likes sleeping on their sides while some love sleeping on their stomach and back. You must be wondering how does the sleeping position help in choosing the right mattress? All kinds of sleeping positions have different needs like firmness, comfort, support etc. If you pick the wrong mattress then you won’t be able to have desired sleep. Let’s see what kind of mattress is best for you according to your sleeping style.
When you sleep on your sides you put your entire body weight on your hips and shoulder. So, you would need a mattress with firm to medium thicknesspp that allows you to sink your shoulder and hips a little. A memory foam mattress will be the best pick as it helps in spine alignment and relieves pressure from neck and back.
b) Stomach Sleepers
Most of the people sleep on their stomach and your chest bear your entire body pressure. So, if you are a stomach sleeper then you should not go for something too soft as you will sink too deep and it will affect your body posture.
You would need a mattress with ideal firmness. Foam or air bed will be the best option for you if you want a soft mattress and it will help in improving your body posture. Stomach sleepers shouldn’t go for spring mattress because stomach sleepers keep changing their positions allot and then you will end up disturbing your partner.
c) Back Sleepers
A back sleeper should always go for a firm mattress that provides maximum support for your back. If you will buy a mattress that is too soft then you will sink and it will cause back pain and affect your body posture.
A memory foam would be the best pick for you as it provides maximum support and maintains your spine alignment.
d) Combination Sleepers
Combination sleepers are those who change their positions between side, back and stomach. If you are one of them then you should go for medium firm mattress as it will provide you comfort and support.
You should go for a Hybrid mattress or water beds as it will provide perfect support while you sleep on your back and while sleeping on the sides it will allow you to sink a little and protect you from sinking too deep while you sleep on your chest.
Below some of the best orthopedic mattress in india
|wakefit Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress||78×60×6 inches||10 years||See At Amazon|
|Emma Orthopedic Mattress||72×60×8 inches||11 years||See At Amazon|
|Flo Orthopedic Form Mattress||72×72×8 inches||10 years||See At Amazon|
|SleepyCat Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress||78×60×6 inches||10 years||See At Amazon|
|Sleepyhead Orthopedic Mattress||78×72×8 inches||10 years||See At Amazon|
|Dreamzee Ortho-care Memory Foam Mattress||78×72×6 inches||5 years||See At Amazon|
|Sunday Orthopedic Mattress||72×60×8 inches||10 years||See At Amazon|
|Springtek Orthopedic Pocket High-Density Foam Mattress||72×36×6 inches||6 years||See At Amazon|
|Durfi Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress||72×30×5 inches||10 years||See At Amazon|
|Insleep Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress||72×48×6 inches||10 years||See At Amazon|
1. wakefit Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress
- Dimensions (L × W × H): (78 × 60 × 6) inches
- Made up of high-quality memory foam
- Highly durable and provides better support to your spine
- The bigger cell size of the form for better air circulation
- Its removable outer cover can be washed easily
- Comes with 10 years of manufacturer warranty
Wakefit orthopedic memory foam mattress might be the best option. Because of its mouldable nature, it easily takes the shape of your body to keep your spine align and provides you a peaceful and pain-free sleep.
According to research, body temperature should be lower for a night of healthy and deep sleep. And that’s why this Wakefit Orthopedic mattress has smart spaces in its differential pressure zone layer that allows better airflow to keep you cool and provides a healthy and restful sleep.
Wakefit orthopedic mattress is made up of high-quality memory foam with the latest technology that alleviates stress and back pains and provides back support and enhances a healthy posture. It comes with a higher form density that ensures the durability of the product.
It comes with a length of 78 inches and a width of 60 inches so that even the tallest person can have a good night’s sleep. This Wakefit Orthopedic mattress comes with 10 years manufacturer warranty.
- High quality orthopedic mattress
- 10 years of manufacturer warranty
- Removable and washable outer cover
- Helps in improving body posture
- Does not have 100 nights sleep trial period
Must Read : Best Mattress In India
2. Emma Orthopedic Mattress
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 72×60×8 inches.
- 100 days of a free trial
- Comes with 11 years manufacturer warranty
- It has 3 layers which include airgocell layer, visco-elastic memory foam, and polyurethane foam
- Comes with removable and machine washable cover
- The outer layer is made of special climate fiber which keeps the sleeper cool and provides relaxed and deep sleep.
- It is a perfect option for all body types
- The perfect pick for people suffering from back-related issues
If you are suffering from back pain, arthritis, or if you are not able to sleep peacefully then this Emma Mattress is the perfect option for you. Its mattresses are very popular in over 20 countries. Its mattresses are neither too hard nor too soft. Emma mattress can be used with any kind of bed bases like a settled bed base or wooden bed base.
Emma mattress is combined with visco-elastic memory foam and a supportive layer of polyurethane form which lasts a long time. It supports your spine and helps in reducing various body aches.
Its climate fiber top cover, Airgocell layer, and HRX base cold foam work together to keep you cool and lets you have a deep and peaceful sleep. It comes in a length of 72 inches and a width of 60 inches which is perfect for all body types and provides a healthy body posture.
Its dark grey side cover and climate regulating cover allow optimal airflow. Emma’s mattress comes with a removable and machine washable cover.
- Helps in spine alignment
- 11 years of warranty
- Free trial for 100 days
- Provides better posture and relaxed sleep
- No cons found
3. Flo Orthopedic Form Mattress
- Its cover is infused with Aloe Vera gel to keep your skin healthy and hydrated
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 72×72×8 inches
- Combined with high resilience polyurethane foam and Flo responsive foam
- 100 nights of sleep trial available
- 10 years manufacturer warranty
This Flo Ortho mattress is for those who prefer harder mattress. It comes with a 100 days free trial and 10 years manufacturer warranty.
It is combined with high resilience polyurethane foam and Flo responsive foam. Its high resilience polyurethane foam provides maximum support to your back and helps in reducing back and joint pains. And its Flo responsive form offers just the right support.
This durable form-based mattress is infused with Aloe Vera gel crystal that keeps your skin hydrated and ensures that no extra heat can disturb your sleep. The top layer of this mattress is temperature sensitive infused with gel that responds to your body temperature and takes the shape of your body ensuring that you feel cradled while sleeping.
This Flo ortho mattress is firm enough to provide just the right support to your spine. It comes in the length of 72 inches so that even the tallest person can have a relaxed sleep on this mattress and its 72 inches width allows you to sleep in whichever way you want.
- Perfect for people suffering from spine deformity
- Comes with 100 days free trial option
- 10 years manufacturer warranty
- Its cover is little loose
Must Read : Best Sewing machine in india
4. SleepyCat Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress
- Made up of non-toxic and durable material
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 78×60×6 inches
- 1-inch gel memory foam that keeps your body cool while sleeping
- 5-inch offers durability and helps in keeping your spin align
- comes with 30 days free trial period and 10 years of manufacturer warranty
- Comes with removable and washable outer zipper cover
- Comes with netted inner cover that allows air circulation
SleepyCat manufactures the best mattresses which provide maximum support and comfort. This pressure-relieving mattress offers excellent back support and comfortably moulding itself and taking shape of your body.
This 6-inch SleepyCat mattress comes with 1-inch gel-infused memory foam which distributes the sleeper’s weight evenly and keeps regulating the temperature so that you can have a good night’s sleep. And a high-density base form of 5-inch that helps in keeping your spine in shape and alleviating overall body aches. And its ultra-premium outer zipper cover also comes with it which is made up of high-knitted GSM fabric so that you can be more comfortable and you can remove and wash this cover easily.
It comes with a 10-year manufacturer warranty and 30 days free trial period. So in that period you can check out its material and does this mattress is perfect for you? Its dimensions are 78×60×6 inches (L×W×H) that are just perfect for even the tallest person in the house.
- Breathable and non-toxic material
- Comes with the warranty for 10 years and 30 days free trial period
- Premium quality outer cover which is removable and washable
- Mattress could be more thicker than just 6 inches
5. Sleepyhead Orthopedic Mattress
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 78×72×8 inches
- Made with breathable fabric for better air circulation
- Phase change cooling foam keeps regulating your temperature
- Comes with a 10-year warranty period and 100 night trial period
- 3 zones of this mattress provide maximized back support
This Sleepyhead 3 zoned mattress is the perfect pick for those who want to realign their spine as it provides 3 zoned orthopedic support by offering you maximum back support, counters pressure points, and helps in spine alignment.
This medium-firm mattress comes with 100 nights free trial period so you can take enough time to decide whether this mattress is perfect for you or not.
This Sleepyhead orthopedic mattress is made with PCM technology that absorbs your heat allows you to have a great sleep. And this mattress is made up of breathable fabric that allows better airflow. Comes in the dimensions of 78×72×8 inches so that anyone can have a good night’s sleep.
- Provides maximum back support and helps in spine alignment
- Comes with 10-year warranty
- Absorbs heat and allows a relaxed sleep
- It’s a bit hot for Indian summers
6. Dreamzee Ortho-care Memory Foam Mattress
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 78×72×6 inches
- It can be used on both sides as it’s a reversible mattress
- Comes with 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Made up the premium quality fabric
- Its 1-inch cool memory form helps in regulating body temperature
This Dreamzee Ortho-care memory form mattress is designed to offer you the maximum support and comfort to your body. This dreamzee brand has been certified with ISO it uses pure foam in the mattresses.
Its top layer is soft and the medium firm bottom so that you can use both sides according to requirements. Its cushion layer includes 1 inch of cool memory foam and 1 inch of soft foam that takes shape of your body and keeps your body at an optimum temperature so that you can have a blissful sleep.
Dreamzee Ortho-care mattress is made up of premium imported GSM knitted breathable fabric that allows better air circulation. It comes in the size of 78×72×6 inches which makes this product comfortable for any body type.
- Premium quality fabric used
- Reversible mattress
- Provides maximum comfort and support
- Provided with 5 years of warranty
- Does not offer free trial period
7. Sunday Orthopedic Mattress
- Comes with latex and HR form that offer maximum back support and keep you cool even in summers
- Comes with Oeko-Tex certificate
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 72×60×8 inches
- 100 days free trial period and 10 year warranty period
- Outer cover made of 100% pure and organic cotton
This Sunday ortho mattress is specially designed to provide you with Sunday kinda feel. This Sunday mattress is the perfect option for those who work for long hours and for those suffering from lower back pain and neck pain.
Its 5-inch high resiliency foam provides maximum back support and aligns the spine and its 1-inch memory foam allows you to sleep comfortably. Its top layer that is made of latex keeps regulating the temperature so that you can have a deep sleep during summers. Its outer zipper cover is made up of 100% cotton with no harmful chemicals. Best mattress for people suffering from any kind of allergies.
This product comes with 100 days free trial period and 10 years of warranty period. This mattress can bear loads up to 100 kgs. The foam of this mattress is made with 0% fillers and passes 60000 cycle tests and also comes with Oeko-Tex that ensures that no harmful chemicals are used in this product.
- Maximum support and comfort
- 10 year manufacturer warranty
- 100 days free trial period
- No harmful chemicals used
- Does not provide option if custom size
8. Springtek Orthopedic Pocket High-Density Foam Mattress
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 72×36×6 inches
- warranty period of 6,8 and 10. Depending upon the height of the mattress you ordered
- It has passed 50+ tests including 60000 cycle tests to ensure that the mattress is sag resistant and highly durable
- Comes with anti-microbial technology that protects it from microorganisms and dust mites
The Springtek Ortho foam mattress offers you pocket springs that can be customized according to your requirements. If you are suffering from back pain and neck pain then this Springtek mattress is the perfect option for you as it is medium-firm mattress that provides just-right support.
Its top layer is made of knitted quilted fabric for optimum air circulation so that you can sleep peacefully. The springtek mattress comes with anti-microbial technology that enables it to fight against microorganisms and dust mites. Its pocket spring base ensures zero disturbance while sleeping.
Springtek mattress passes 50+ tests which also include 60000 cycle testing that insures that mattress is sag resistant and highly durable.
Its dimensions are 72×36×6 inches. Springtek’s warranty policy is hilarious as it is directly proportional to the thicknesses of the mattress which means if you order a mattress with 6-inch thickness then you will get a 6-year warranty on the product.
- Sag resistant and durable
- Perfect for people of all ages
- Allows optimum air flow
- Although the brand says that mattress offers medium firm support but the customers can feel it to be little softer.
9. Durfi Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 72×30×5 inches
- 10-year manufacturer warranty
- 30 days free trial period
- Hypoallergenic and antimicrobial fabric
- HR foam for better airflow
The Durfi Orthopedic mattress has 5-inch cotton candy memory foam that is specially designed for Indian back. This Durfi mattress is neither too soft nor too firm. This mattress offers better support than any other mattress available in the market.
Anti-microbial technology prevents it from allergens, bacterial ingrowth, and various bed bugs. Its high resilience form provides air circulation and cotton candy memory foam keeps you cool so that you can have healthy sleep.
Durfi orthopedic mattress comes with 30 days trial period and 10- the year of the warranty period. This mattress is a great option for people suffering from back related issues or asthma as this mattress is made without any heavy metals, mercury, and lead.
- Breathable, hypoallergenic and antibacterial fabric
- Perfect for all type of body postures
- Best matters for old people
- Bit heavy in weight
10. Insleep Orthopedic Memory Foam Mattress
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 72×48×6 inches
- Made of NASA approved advanced memory form that is covered with high GSN antibacterial knitted fabric
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- breathable and antibacterial fabric
This Insleep Mattress is made with amazing NASA approved advanced memory foam and high resilience foam covered with high GSM antibacterial knitted fabric which ensures maximum comfort and a healthy good night’s sleep.
If you want to have cool and sweat-free sleep then this mattress is the best option for you as it regulates body temperature and provides optimum airflow throughout the mattress.
The Insleep mattress contains 4 layers, top, and bottom layers are made of antibacterial Knitted fabric. The second layer is an open cell memory foam that offers great support to your body. Its third layer is 100% high resilience support foam that provides maximum comfort and support.
- Breathable, comfortable and antibacterial
- NASA approved memory foam
- 10 years manufacturer’s warranty
- Few minor quality issues
- Not a good option for people suffering from back pain or joint pains
Types of mattresses
Here we’ve mentioned some common types of mattress that are available in the market. We’ve also mentioned their advantages and disadvantages so that you can get the right mattress.
a)Memory Foam Mattress
Memory foam mattress come with layers of support and spring form that enables a mattress to take the body heat and mould itself in the shape of the sleeper. When you get off the mattress it gets back to its original shape. Provides great comfort and support. You all be wondering why this mattress is named as memory foam mattress? The reason behind this is, in the long run this mattress will retain the shape of the sleeper in its memory so that’s why this mattress has got this name.
- Absorbs your heat
- Moulds itself in the exact shape of sleeper
- Helps in alleviating pain in your back and joints.
- Perfect for people suffering from arthritis
- Provides maximum comfort and back support
The memory foam is hypoallergenic thus it helps in reducing allergens
- Memory foam mattress can feel little hot in summers
- Relatively bulkier and expensive
b) Hybrid Mattress
This mattress comes with the combination of two materials in a single bed so you don’t need to buy two different mattress form to make it one component. If you want comfort and support that memory foam mattress provides but you don’t want to stuck in it and also want lightness that latex material provides then go for the hybrid mattresses.
- Hepls in realignment of spine
- You can get the level of firmness according to your requirements
- More bouncy than other type of mattress
- Transfer of motion gets reduced due to the presence of two different layers
- In the initial stage it releases gas
- Pricing is little higher than average price range
c) Spring Mattress
The spring mattress is generally known as the traditional mattress. It has many metal coils that now have been suspended in many other mattresses. And because of its metal coils it provides greater support even to person with heavier weight. Best mattress for people suffering from hips and back problems. It provides support by using your body pressure that enables to push back and it may not be suitable for some people as it can get harder when you put more pressure.
- This type of mattress can be availed at low price
- It has an advantage of consumer familiarity in the market
- Because of its material the mattress is highly durable and comfortable
- Allows optimum airflow
- Bit heavy, hard to set it up
- Doesn’t prevent from dust mites because of its underlying layer of wool and fibres
d) Latex Mattress
The mattress is designed with spring foam and latex. This type of mattress offers great support for your back and also offers durability. The latex is obtained from the sap of a rubber tree and Dunlophillo was the first the first brand that used this latex mattress in early 1900s. Then they introduced latex mattress in the market and this type of mattress is popularly known for their great comfort and pain relief capacities.
- It has pressure relief capacities
- Due to its elastic properties it can stretch itself according to your body weight and shape.
- Latex mattress can be maintained easily
- Prevents from dust mites and offers you clean, refreshing and healthy sleep surrounding
- Heavier than other mattresses in the market
- Can be heavier on your pocket also
e) Organic Mattress
If you love product made with natural materials then this type of mattress is for you. Natural and eco-friendly mattress that can be called as organic mattress. These types of mattresses do not contain any harmful chemicals or toxic materials. These mattresses are made with natural materials which makes them cool and breathable so that you can use them in any seasons.
If you are suffering from any kind of respiratory issues or you have children at your home then these mattresses are the best option for you.
- Naturally resistant to dust mites
- Made without any toxic materials and harmful chemicals
- Fire resistant mattress
- Breathable and cool so that you it in summers also
- It generally has organic smell that some people don’t like
- These mattresses are lot more costlier than regular ones
f) Water Beds
This type of mattress is filled with water instead of foam or spring. All you have to do is, when you fill water in it for the first time you should add a water conditioner to the liquid as it will make sure that you don’t have to change its water until you move the mattress to another place.
There are two types of water Beds available in the market soft-sided and hard-sided. Softside water beds look like regular mattresses and hardside water beds generally have wooden rectangular frame that the water bed is laid upon.
- Maintenance and cleaning of water bed is easy
- Keeps the dust mites and allergens away
- Helps in relaxing your muscles
- Causes back pain and that is not good for your posture
g) Air Mattress
This type of mattress is generally made of a material called PVC that is polyvinyl chloride but some of them are made with urethane plastic or rubber material. These mattresses are inflatable which means you will have to pump them up with air. These mattresses can stored easily, just roll them up and store them anything in your home.
- Maintains body temperature
- Can be stored easily
- Offers support to you back
- These mattresses are prone to get lacked and punctured easily
- Some pumping methods cause noise advisable that don’t pump it up during the night time.
Frequently Asked Questions
An orthopedic mattress is a mattress that provides support to your spine and joints. These mattresses help in alleviating joint and back pain and improve your body posture.
The reversible mattress can be used on both sides as it has one softer side and one firmer side.
For people suffering from back pain and joint pains, there is a special mattress made for you that is the orthopaedic mattress. The orthopaedic mattress provides maximum support to your back and alleviates aches.
All the work that a person does is to get a peaceful sleep at the end of the day and for peaceful sleep, you will need the best mattress that alleviates stress and relieves pain.
With 10 years warranty and the usage of best and durable materials, we have come up with a list of a mattress which is highly peaceful to sleep and very desirable among its users. So kindly go through the article and suit yourself with the best.