A foot massager does a great job of providing your tired feet a break from a long, stressful day. It makes you feel relaxed and can calm your nerves.
Massaging your feet is the ultimate way to reduce muscle pain and stress. Body massage reduces muscle soreness and relieves muscle tension.
But visiting a spa for massage isn’t possible in daily routine. This is the reason these massage devices have become popular and must-have product in any household.
A good quality foot massager not only provides you amazing massaging exercises but also offers several mental and physical health benefits.
We have picked up the best foot massager after complete research and with their
Each person’s foot has different construction and unique features. That is why foot massagers are designed in two types. Below we’ve described both the designs of massagers.
Most of the manufacturers prefer open design for massagers as it allows user to rest the feet on the massager’s deck comfortably.
- They are usually lightweight and portable, so you can carry them anywhere.
- Open design foot massagers can be place on any surface so that you can keep your feet on its deck comfortably.
- Open design foot massagers provide an effective massage to your feet but they can’t massage your ankles and calves. Very less number of models are an exception.
- These massagers don’t massage the arches of feet.
- Only open design massagers can massage the heels effectively.
- Open design foot massagers require low maintenance.
- Closed design foot massagers are very popular and once you use it then you won’t use anything else than that.
- Closed design massagers can massage soles, heels, sides, and arches of the feet.
- They also provide a heating sensation to your feet, soles, sides, and arches of the feet.
- They are designed for almost all kinds of feet but some models can be a little tight for people with large feet.
- They require comparatively high maintenance than open design massagers. However, they can be handled easily.
- Closed design massagers come with different massaging techniques and different intensity settings.
Size And Weight
People should consider this factor while purchasing a foot massager as it helps to analyze who can use the machine. Some machines can be used by people who have feet up to the size of 14 feet. And some of them can be used by people with feet size 10 feet. If you have large feet then you should go for massagers that has larger space.
Weight may be an important factor for some people. Open design machines can be carried anywhere as they are light in weight and closed design massagers are bit heavier. So, you can purchase any foot massager depending on your preferences.
Cost of foot massagers start from Rs. 1000. Budget depends on features and durability of a massager. Low-priced massagers have fewer functions and features and high-priced massagers have wide array of functionalities and features.
Some electric foot massagers contain heaters that apply heat to almost every part of the foot that enhances relaxation and boost blood flow. Heat helps to relieve pain more faster. The heating sensation may be limited to the bottom of the feet or the entire feet. It’s better to have heat adjustability feature as it helps to control heat as per requirement.
Durability assures that the product will last for a longer time. So, durability is one of the most important aspects. A high quality massager has good durability. However, they are high in price as well. Warranty also plays an important role. So, longer the warranty Is, safer it is to purchase the product.
Precautions to consider while using a foot and calve massager
- Make sure to unplug the machine when you are not using it.
- Make sure you keep massager in a place with good air circulation.
- Start the machine with the lowest speed and gradually increase the speed and time as per required.
- if you are confused about speed and how much time would treat your condition then you should consult a physician.
1. JSB Leg and Foot Massager
- JSB Leg and foot massager provides electric stimulation on necessary pressure points. The massaging principles programmed in this device are based on old techniques ( reflexology and acupuncture ) which are known for relaxing muscle tension.
- This massager is integrated with 3-speed levels which lets the user control the speed of the massage and relieves the tension in and around the foot and leg. With integrated rubber kneading pads this product can squeeze away tension from your feet
- It also has a reflexology footplate that helps to flow energy throughout your body and relieves foot pain. This device comes with durable rubber padding which makes it more comfortable.
The massager has an auto shut-off feature that gets activated after using it for 15 minutes so that you can fall asleep while using itwithout any worry. Also, the massager can recline up to 45° so that the user can use it while reclining or sitting.
The device consumes less amount of energy which makes it environmental friendly and comes with 1 year of warranty.
The best foot massager comes with the best features that will make sure for providing you the best experience.
JSB Leg and Foot Massager product is developed and marked by JSB Healthcare. With 30 years of experience, this brand has maintained the quality, after-sale services, and genuine price. The speed levels of this foot massager are quite fascinating as it has provided you a variety of features and benefits and will bring you complete solace in your know home by giving you a world-class foot massage.
- 3 modes of kneading and vibration
- Relaxing reflexology vibration plate to ease the pain
- Rubber knead for feet, ankles and calves
- 15-min auto shut-off
- 3-level speed settings
- Consumes minimum electricity
- 1 year warranty is provided
- It’s not a good option for old people
Must Read : Best Sliming Belt for Both Men & Women
2. Lifelong Calf And Leg Massager
- Its massaging techniques use vibration and heat to provide the ultimate massaging experience like a professional spa. It provides you electronic stimulation and helps you remove the stress.
- It contains 3 personal programs and 3 auto-programs. This device comes with 4 customizable massage nodes which include rolling, kneading, heating, and vibrating. It also has a 15-minute auto shut-off so that the user can fall asleep while using it without worrying.
- Lifelong LLM99 massager has copper wiring and copper motor which makes this product more superior in performance and prolonged motor life. This machine is made with premium quality skin-friendly ABS plastic and TRP material for durability and strength.
- 2 fabric covers are provided for maintenance and easy cleaning. And comes with a 1-year warranty.
The best foot massager comes with the best features that will make sure for providing you the best experience. The speed levels of this foot massager are quite fascinating as it has provided you a variety of features and benefits and will bring you complete solace in your know home by giving you a world-class foot massage.
It has a special heating and vibration technique with 6 inbuilt programs and their multi programs, which will make sure best ever experienced The Lifelong LLM99 massager Pampers your feet, calves, and legs.
It relieves stress and improves blood circulation. You can experience a spa-like massage with its rubber kneading pads. It also has a one year warranty and also can be returned back to the merchant if the product is not satisfactory, which is provided by Amazon only.
- Complete massaging solution
- Customizable operations
- 3 personal massaging programs and 3 auto-programs
- Contains copper motor and wire
- Removable and washable fabric
- Comes with 1 year warranty
- Not a good option for sensitive people
Must Read : Best Professional Hair dryer
3. Agro Foldable Calf And Foot Massager
- The Agro Foldable Foot massager is specially made to massage ankles, feet, and calves at a single time.
- Kneading and vibratory actions make this massager worthy enough. This product soothes away the soreness which often build-up after a long stressful day.
- This product is made according to the principles of reflexology, so it will use the special massage nodes to stimulate those areas on the feet which are corresponded to other body parts. So you will get total body relief and revitalization.
- You will experience soothing infrared therapy along with a message to get rid of fatigue and get the optimal comfort. As the massager is foldable so it’s easier to store this product. This product improves blood circulation and perfectly suitable for muscle relaxation.
Another amazing feature of this massager is that it can be used for hands also. The touch display makes it easy to operate the device. Comes with a fabric cover which helps in easy cleaning and hygiene.
Auto shut-off feature gets activated after 15 minutes of use. Provided with 1 year of warranty.
This best foot massager is mainly used for ankles, toes, and between fingers. The inbuilt programs and multi programs make it a highly desirable product among ladies
- Foldable product
- Multifunctional device
- Heating and air compression therapy
- Auto shut-off activates after 15 min if use
- Comes with a fabric cover
- Cannot be used in case of swelling
Must Read : Best Beard Trimmer
4. Dr. Physio Shiatsu Electric Powerful Foot Massager
- This device massages your feet and calves at a single time. It scrubs off the plantar on your feet. It has 3 modes of massaging and several massaging functions which are acupoint, air pressure, kneading, scraping, rolling, and Calf massage.
- These functions help to relieve stress and tension in the muscles.
- It comes with speed control and auto shut-off feature, you just have to set the timer and relax without worrying about anything and you can change the speed of massager as per your requirement.
- It has anti-slip rubber bottom so that you can use it on any kind of surface. You can use it indoors as well as outdoors. It comes with a warranty of only 6 months.
Dr. Physio is the most trusted brand for designing restorative and individual personal care products. Their research and development team at NY ensures that each and every product they manufacture is of high quality, effective, and accessible to all the people.
The best foot massager comes with the best features that will make sure for providing you the best experience. The speed levels of this foot massager are quite fascinating as it has provided you a variety of features and benefits and will bring you complete solace in your know home by giving you a world-class foot massage. This best foot massager is mainly used for ankles, toes, and between fingers. The inbuilt programs and multiprogram makes it a highly desirable product among ladies
- Several massaging functions and 3 modes of massage
- Boosts energy and improves blood circulation
- Rubber bottom
- Comes with washable fabric cover
- Auto shut-off and speed control features
- Can be used anywhere on any surface
- Built-up quality is not good
Must Read : Best garment Steamer
5. Robotouch Pedilax Foot Massager
- This device is a high-end electric calf and foot massager from Robotouch which has some useful features like sole rollers and heating functions. This product uses 4 flexible kneading discs that give your feet, calves, and ankles a professional massage.
- It has a synergetic combining of kneading and vibratory action which provides you a relaxing massage. It also has 3 kneading massage programs and 3 vibration modes.
- Its heating function stimulates blood flow and helps to relieve stress and pain from muscles. Its functioning is very simple as it has easy to locate buttons and a switch panel.
- After 15 min of use, its auto shut-off feature gets activated. This massager comes with a fabric cover that can be washed. This product comes with one year of warranty.
It has special rollers that will give you an exquisite massaging experience for your feet, calves, and ankles. The inbuilt programs make this foot massager the best because the various features provided in it makes sure the best output. It stimulates the flow of blood and is good with acupuncture massages
- Can resist high temperatures
- Several functions
- Gives the best relaxing massage
- 1 year warranty with this product
- 15 min auto shut-off and 3 automatic reflexology programs
- No cons found
6. HealthSense Leg And Foot Massager
- This massager puts pressure on the key acupoints that are present in your feet. This product wraps around your feet and gives you a squeezing massage which gives you instant relief from pain.
- The powerful rollers within the device give you a robust under the foot reflexology for your heels and arches. This device comes with extended height which facilitates maximum coverage of foot and makes sure that you get enough massage.
- You can control the intensity of massage and speed. A total of 3 customizations are available for the massage which is designed individually for both foot and leg.
The Shiatsu massaging pads improve the massage experience. You can remove these pads and clean them for better maintenance.
The best foot massager comes with best features that will make make sure for providing tou the best experience. This device is both leg and foot massager. It gives stereoscopic massager to your feet and calves and calms you nerves.
The speed levels of this foot massager are quite fascinating as it has provided you a variety of features and benefits and will bring you complete solace in your know home by giving you a world-class foot massage.15 min auto shut-off feature will turn the device off after 15 min of inactivity. This device is provided with 1 year of warranty.
- It has Shiatsu massaging pads
- Contains 3 different customizations
- Extended height for maximized coverage of foot
- 15 min auto shut-off feature available
- Manufacture provides 1 year warranty
- No cons found
7. Quantico Qt Reflex 6 in 1 Foot And Calf Massager
- Quantico Qt Reflex 6 in 1-foot massager is equipped with 6 motors and offers the high intensity of vibration massage to your claws and feet.
- This device doesn’t produce much noise and the design of this device is anti-skid in nature thus it stays in a single place. Hence it not just give you an effective massage but also protects your floor from scratches.
- Its 3 modes of operation help to pump blood and ensures the thorough circulation of blood in the body.
- It has a maximum height which provides maximum coverage of foot. The Quantico Qt Reflex 6 in 1-foot massager comes with 1 year of warranty.
This is one of the best foot massagers that is equipped with 6 motors and offers a wide range of massaging sensation It pumps blood and ensures proper circulation of blood throughout the foot.
- 6 in 1 techniques
- Anti-skid in nature
- Shock mode for instant relief
- A fluid passes through its sleeves gives an effective massage
- 1 Year warranty
- Heavy in weight
- Short wire length
8. Hesley LUX-1 Leg And Calf Massager Machine
- Hesley is a tough competitor in the health care sector. Hesley’s products are known for user-friendly and unique designs.
- This Hesley leg and calf massager comes with a patented figure 8 technology. This will cover your feet and calves then it delivers a fluid that gives you an effective massage. This device emulates the techniques to that of expert massage therapists. Its reflexology rollers stimulate a very robust and relaxing massage therapy that relaxes your heels and soles.
- This product has 5 different modes of operation
- Auto Mode: This device operates automatically with standardized massaging options
- Feet Mode: It sets the message parameter that suits your feet only.
- Shock Mode: This mode is to stimulate pressed and numb muscles of your leg.
- Leg Mode: Programmed to relieve the stress from the muscles of your legs.
- Heat Function: It warms up your feet with a heating sensation.
Its adjustable tilt base will aid you to perfectly align the angle of the device while you are sitting on a chair or sofa or on any other surfaces.
This sums up how ergonomically designed product is to suit every kind of seating surface.
The only drawback of this product is that it comes with only 6 months of warranty other it’s a nice product.
- Ergonomically designed product
- Contains 5 different modes of operation
- Adjustable tilt base
- Has unique patented figure 8 technology
- Only 6 months warranty
9. Jsb Leg And Foot Massager
- It can easily recline up to 45 degrees with advanced and modern recliners.
- It Has 6 different modes of massage vibrations, relieving reflexology tremor plate on the sole of the foot, for users up to 5’6″ height: above that height, this leg massager will not cover some part of upper calves
- It makes sure the proper circulation of blood through the body, with maximum efficiency.
- Equipped with amazing LED display
This is one of the best foot massagers that gives you the best in class service by massaging all the parts of your leg and making sure that proper circulation of blood is being flowed into.
This Leg Massager For Foot Has Reflexology Vibration Plate On Sole Of Foot and Kneading Massage On Feet, Ankle, And Calves.
Peeps With Leg Foot Pain Can choose Between Only Foot Massage Or Only Calf Massage Or Both Foot And Calf Massage. It has a U-shaped body that is designed in such a manner that If you are sitting or simply resting on your bed then you can still use it.
It is also equipped with a LED screen that acts as a monitoring machine by giving you the necessary details on the screen.
- One year warranty
- Equipped with a number of features and digital guidance
- Relaxing technology with a lot of medical benefits
- Makes sure the proper circulation of blood flow.
- Bit expensive
- Requires monthly maintenance
- It is not power sufficient as it uses a lot of electricity
Must Read : Best Rain Coat
10. JSB Shiatsu Leg Foot Massager Machine
- Full equipped Airbag massager with inbuilt gel and warm steam technology
- Full coverage of foot, ankle, calf, thighs, and fingers.
- Effective heat and steam and foot rollers
- The upper part of the machine can easily be adjustable which makes it highly efficient
- A highly durable and strong core of the structure.
- Fully leather body and advanced controlling system.
This is one of the best leg massager with inbuilt advanced technology for pain relief with rubbing pads for kneading and is highly prominent for effectively massage on foot ankle and calf at the same time with much efficiency
It Assists in proper flow of blood circulation in men and women, beneficial in varicose veins, foot pain calf pain, arthritis, knee pain.Leg massager machine can recline upto 45 degrees .
It has Has 3 modes of vibration + 3 modes of kneading, relaxing reflexology vibration plate on the sole of the foot, for users up to 5’6″ height.
- Equipped with lots of features
- Fully leather coverings
- 6 different modes of massaging techniques
- Makes sure proper flow of blood through out the lower part of the body
- Difficulty to use for people above 5’11
- Quite expensive
- Consumes electricity a lot.
The perfect solution for home solace
Foot massagers have undergone a tremendous advancement. Some models only vibrate to loosen up the muscles while some models are programmed to concentrate on pressure points.
Below factors will help you to analyse a massager.
Some massagers are designed just to give you relief from stress and provide relaxation while some of them provides therapeutic benefits like improving blood circulation, decreasing the pain and reducing inflammation. If you have any pre-existing medical conditions then you should ask your doctor to suggest the appropriate one.
Advantages of using a foot massager
Another important factor is area of application. Some product provide massage to your feel while some provide massage to your calves and ankles. You should choose a massager according to your massage preferences.
● Foot– some foot massagers are designed to massage only the foot area. These massagers are just perfect for targeting muscles on your soles which provides multiple benefits.
● Foot and Ankle– Some massagers are taller which provides massage to ankles and soles at a single time.
● Foot, Ankle, And Calf- very less number of massagers are available in the market that target Calf muscles as well. If you have a job in which you have to stand the whole day then your calves muscles can develop knots. Massaging with this type of massager would be beneficial as it will relieve tension in the Calf muscles.
Types of Foot Massagers and their benefits
So many varieties of foot massagers are available in the market. We have provided detailed description of them so that you can choose the right one according to your requirements.
These type of massager are made from natural materials such as wood. They look like a spiked rollers that can be rolled under feet and are small and compact in design. These massagers are very economical. These massagers treat sore feet, plantar fasciitis and others.
Electric foot massagers don’t work without electricity. These massagers use balls and rollers to massage the feet. Motor is used in electric massager to vibrate the rollers using oscillation technique. They use kneading and vibration techniques to massage the soft tissues for relaxing the stress in muscles.
These are available in different varieties. Some electric massager can be put on the feet, some require to keep the foot in it and some of them are handheld. These massagers provide massage to some common points like feet sole, feet and top ankles.
These massagers also give heating sensation to provide faster relief. Electric massager can be used by everyone but if you have medical issues then you should ask your doctor before purchasing it. These massagers are powerful and also have strong pressure. And finally electric massagers are costlier.
Shiatsu massagers use heating elements, rotating heads and vibrations to imitate Japanese kneading technique called Shiatsu. It’s an intense massage type which targets some pressure points present in the feet.
These massagers use infrared rays to release the knots, provide relief from stress and relax the muscles. Infrared massagers are perfect for massaging the calves and feet areas.
These are a type of electric massager that use water, heat, bubbles and light to provide more therapeutic benefits. These are heavier and larger than the regular electric massagers and these massagers come with extra accessories to provide you get a good pedicure.
Different types of massaging styles
It’s important to consider massaging actions because it will directly impact on the effects of massage. Below we’ve discussed some common massaging modes available in foot massagers.
■ Vibration: It helps to loosen up the muscles faster. It uses gentle strokes like shaking, vibration, and jostling. It can be used by anyone because of its low intensity. Vibration is also good for painful and sore heels.
■ Shiatsu: This is a traditional Japanese method that uses similar pressure experienced by a hand massage. In some massagers, this type of massaging modes includes heat as well for better results. This method relaxes muscles, comforts tight muscles, and focuses on restoring natural balance. Suitable for people who usually have the hectic modern-day.
■ Kneading: This massaging mode provides a deeper impact on calves and muscles. This technique mainly focuses on loosening and stretching the tensed up muscles and stubborn knots. Suitable fit for people who generally handle high-stress. It soothes muscles, relieves tension, and improves body balance.
■ Compression: This mode applies direct pressure to the painful areas for replacing the muscles. This mode of massage also dilates the capillaries which in turn reduces blood circulation issues.
■ Infrared: The invisible infrared rays penetrate into the muscles deeply to provide relief. These rays elevate the surface temperature in order to provide relaxation to stiff muscles and boost blood circulation. This massaging technique provides maximum relief.
■ Hydrotherapy: This massaging technique uses water pressure to provide relaxation to the muscles, relieve pain, boost circulation, and release knots. Some massage parlors use water jets and bubbles to massage the feet and relieve tension and pain. The jet speed of the water can be controlled according to preferences.
■ Rolling: This technique provides a deeper massage and applies constant pressure to loosen up the muscles. Perfect for people who generally have a laborious day on daily basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Using foot massager for 10 minutes on daily basis has shown tremendous importance in mood , lowered blood pressure, relaxed muscles and reduced pain and anxiety.
Neuropathy is a side effect of diabetes. This can be handled with foot massager at it helps in stimulating and improving blood circulation. Electric foot massagers are the best option for easing the symptoms caused by neuropathy.
Yes, foot massagers can be used on daily basis but if you are suggested to avoid it then you should not you should not use it without consulting your doctor.
Pain and feet swelling are some of the common issues faced during pregnancy. Before using it while pregnancy you should consult a gynecologist. High intensity foot massager can lead to other serious issues.
You can use it any time but using it before going to sleep as it will provide you relief from stress and strain in the muscles built-up throughout the day. Enjoy it anytime though.
So basically if you are looking forward to buy the best foot massager than you should definitely read this article and go though all the detail wise research of every product. If you still have any query you can write us below.