Best Food Processor In India | Review & Buyer Guide| Updated February 2020
A food processor is an important tool in a kitchen that can cut, shred, slice, grind and puree almost all kinds of food easily and quickly. By adjusting the blades which are used, you can process foods according to your preference. Some models also allow juice development, bread dough kneading, cake dough beating, meat mincing, etc. Food processors are simple to use and operate fast and efficiently.
Some people eat food to live. The majority of people, on the other hand, live for feeding. Food love can not express itself in words. Making the lip-smacking food takes time. Yet in this uncompelling fast world, making delicious food every day becomes hectic. This is the moment when a food processor comes to rescue and takes from your hands half the feed.
The most versatile household kitchen gadget is a food processor that serves several functions, such as cutting, slicing, mixing, and juicing. With a food processor, the preparation of food becomes simpler. It saves time and physical labor and is the perfect housewife companion. The best food processor in India is an appreciable multitasking electrical gadget. For your modular kitchen, it’s a must-have gadget.
The bowls, the feed tube into which the ingredients are inserted for processing, are the components of a food processor; generally, it also acts as a chute and a pusher that is sized to slide through the feed tube. Many modern food processors are fairly safe and easy to use. With the consideration of availability on the market, we have narrowed down the list of India’s top 10 best food processors to help you choose the most appropriate one. Check out the listed price of food processor kitchen appliances in India & their features and decide for yourself.
Why should you Buy a Food Processor?
Process food faster
If you have a food processor, never be late in serving food to your mates. This powerful kitchen tool will do all of your food processing needs, such as cutting, slicing, dicing, shredding, and more, within a few minutes for your food preparation. When you’re considering making sauces or butter, you don’t have to wait long. Just give your food processor the job and, within minutes, it will make puree or butter.
Trying new recipes
As a chef, your client or family members would want to show something different. That’s why new recipes should be tried. An in-kitchen food processor will support you in your experiment. It will carry out all of your basic tasks and allow you to easily cook your dishes.
Best for working ladies
A food processor will make your job much simpler for working women who want to make food at home. It can do anything for you, from slicing vegetables to making dough or peanut butter. This will make it easier for you to make your breakfast or dinner in a short time when you are in a hurry.
Using this machine you will save significant time. You can now save this time by giving your food processor all these tasks, the time you already spent on cutting, chopping, or mixing food products. The unit will do its job in minutes and you’ll be able to cook your dishes in less time. It’ll give you some spare time for a cup of tea to enjoy.
Easy to cook
If you are in your kitchen with a food processor, you can easily cook for a large number of people. You should not care about cutting, grinding, slicing, dicing, pureeing, etc. This computer works so quick and fine indeed. The right food processor size will make your cooking easier.
All of the above points show how much a food processor is useful in a kitchen. It will save you valuable time, resources, and make life a lot easier. There are various types of food processors available with varying sizes, costs, functions, and efficiency. From them, you can choose the most affordable and right match for you.
For a food processor, the second most significant element is the power of the motor. A strong motor can easily cope with difficult jobs such as kneading rigid bread, shredding double loads of cheese/meat, chopping hard vegetables. Although one pauses, hangs, or gives inconsistent results when one is weaker. You burn the engine in the worst situations.
Consider at least 600 watts for food processors of small to medium scale, and 750 watts for larger ones. Heavy-duty food processors of 1000 watts or more also exist.
For all the wear and tear, a strong motor will also last a long time. They also create less noise than a processor small in size.
The motor speed is chopping blade rotation per minute. RPM (Revolution per Minute) is determined. Higher speeds are needed for grinding and mixing, where slicing and dicing are best performed at lower speeds.
Lower-speed slicing helps conserve nutrients. They keep the structure of the cells intact and avoid veggies from being brown too quickly. Food processors have gear drive technology that can do both grinding and slicing; a mechanism to decrease motor speed.
Usually, at 15,000 RPM or more, grinding and chopping is performed and at 1500-2000 slicing/ dicing. Speed not exceeding 3000 RPM is needed for purification, whisking, whipping.
The processing bowl’s lid has a plunger feed tube. You have to inject the ingredients through the tube and then, with the plunger, force them down. For specific cuts, it keeps the ingredients upright against the sharp blades.
There are narrower feeding tubes for most food processors, though others have broader feeding tubes. Without cutting them into smaller pieces, a broader feed tube may move through larger food products. Like, tell, tomatoes, cucumbers, cabbage. Some models also have an adjustable feeding tube for small as well as big objects.
The blades should be sharp enough to cut vegetables into shape, precisely slice, and uniformly grate them. That implies that you need blades of good quality that can chop / slice/grate without losing sharpness.
Typically the Sabatier blades are in stainless steel. But, there are also blades of rubber. Choosing metal blades is safer since they stay sharp over the years. Choose slicing/shredding disks made of metal, too. Some cheap quality versions may have slicing / shredding plastic discs with metal inserts. They will swap while using.
Bowls for food processing come in all sizes. A restaurant can serve from mini 1 L bowls to big 4 L bowls. The size of your bowl will depend on how many people you’re cooking for and what recipes you’re making with it.
- Large Size Processors: Large food processors contain bowls greater than 2,5 liters. They have longer feeding tubes and a stronger engine. You can chop 6-8 onions at once, quickly. They are ideal for activities such as celebrations or family gatherings. Blows with an enormous capacity of 4 liters are often widely used in restaurants. They can also grate, cut, slice, dice, and mince along with the chopping/grinding blade. Special attachments such as dough kneader, citrus press, and loads of others may also be available. Their scale is one downside to getting them. Most of them take up a lot of counter-top space and might not fit inside a cupboard. Cleaning and assembly take time, too.
- Medium-size Processors: These are usually mini versions of large-sized processors, with 1 to 2.5 liters of bowl space. It means they have smaller bowls and motors, but like a big processor, they can perform several tasks. These work best for a family of an average size of 3 to 4 individuals. These are easy to store as well and take up less room on your counter-top.
- Small-sized Food Processors: They are great for tiny prepping jobs, also known as mini processors. They normally have bowls of 1 or 1.5 L and a blade for chopping and grinding. They can be used to cut onions, garlic, and so on; make chutneys, purees; grind nuts / dried fruits, etc. They can at times knead atta; if it comes with a kneading blade atta. Bear in mind that they can not be used for shredding, as they do not come with the requisite accessories. The best aspect of a small-size processor is that it is very simple to mount and clean; it also takes up limited space on your countertop.
It often runs a risk to use an electric system with sharp spinning blades. Look for a product that has a locking feature to prevent some kind of mishaps. It fixes the bowl securely to the base and prevents the unit from starting until the base and lids are locked in. Some models have leak-proof jars around the lids with rubber gaskets to prevent wet ingredients from leaking and splashing all over you. A safety lock in their model is used in almost all top brands. But this function is still missing in some inexpensive goods, and using them at home can be hazardous.
When we attempt to overload a food processor to get the job done quickly, it is not uncommon. We also sometimes do not know how much the system can overload. This is critical because it puts a lot of pressure on the motor and the blades to overload a food processor. This can cause dysfunctions or permanently damage the engine.
Therefore it is often safer to look for a food processor with protection against overload. If you overload or it gets too hot it will stop the motor from working. Many food processors have this feature but are more costly than others.
This is for those using a Dishwasher. Recall that not all food processors are healthy in the dishwasher. If your model is a safe dishwasher it will be clearly shown in the package or in the descriptions of the device. You may ask the seller to respond, usually within a day or two.
The food processors are all slightly noisy. Larger versions, however, generally produce less noise. This is because their bodies are strong. Often, they vibrate a lot less. Smaller versions make more noise to your ears but are not harmful.
When we attempt to overload a food processor to get the job done quickly, it is not uncommon. We also sometimes do not know how much the system can overload. This is critical because it puts a lot of pressure on the motor and the blades to overload a food processor. This can cause malfunctions or can permanently destroy the motor. Therefore it is often safer to look for a food processor with protection against overload. If you overload or it gets too hot it will stop the motor from working. Many food processors have this feature but are more costly than others.
Larger food processors have a strong foundation and heavy motors. This keeps them well-grounded so that they vibrate less when kneading stiff dough or other articles of hard food. Some smaller versions have rubber pads or suction feet to keep them still on the table.
Brand and Warranty
The best brands will still have a good appliance warranty. We’ve seen goods on the components with a 1 to 3 years warranty and on the motor for up to 5 years. You will also be given a strong after-sales service by a reputable brand. Some substitute free-of-charge pieces. And some lesser-known brands may have some terms and conditions. Much like assurance on defects in the maker. If you damage any components when using them, they will charge you to fix or replace them.
Best Food Processor
1. Preethi Zodiac MG 218 750-Watt Mixer Grinder with 5 Jars
- Vega W5 Motor
- Super Sharp Multi-Functional Blades
- 3 in 1 Insta Fresh Juicer
- Forefront Speed Controls Knob
- Watt : 750W, Voltage: 230V AC ~ 50 Hz
- The material of Body: A.B.S
- Weight: 9 kg
- Motor Warranty: 5 Years, Product Warranty: 2 Years
More than a food processor, Preethi Zodiac is more like a mixer grinder. But it’s very preferable among users thanks to its powerful performance, awesome features and great quality. The perfect mixer grinder for Preethi Zodiac is. The Vega W5 engine is so fast it can grind turmeric in just two minutes. It saves you time, thus.
Each Preethi Zodiac jar comes with a razor-sharp blade of stainless steel that makes for a great experience of grinding and juicing. They can be used for hard as well as soft fruits and vegetables. Zodiac is the first Mixer Grinder fresh juicer container that comes with 3-in-1 insta.
Aata / dough can be kneaded in a minute by master chef jars. It can also take a few minutes to cut vegetables. The Preethi Zodiac Mixer Grinder has speed controls with a 3-speed rotary switch and an incher. On the floor, the solid base houses the best food processor. This eliminates the likelihood of falls or messes. Your kitchen is sure to add beauty to the beautifully made grinder.
When it comes to building quality, it is really well made! It is stable even in high-speed conditions, with ABS food-grade plastic body and an ergonomic Tripod style. There’s an exclusive Instant juicer jar which directly makes and pours the juice into the container. All the jars and blades are also secure for dishwasher attachments. With 3-speed settings, it has overload safety and a convenient front control knob or rotary switch.
- Latest 750W Vega W5 motor
- Transparent plastic and stainless steel jars
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Overload protection
- Burning odour after the first few uses
- Noise level of 80 dB
2. Inalsa Food Processor Fiesta 650-Watt
- 100% Pure Copper Motor
- Voltage : 220-240 volts
- 1.5L Polycarbonate BPA-Free Blender Jar
- 1L Multipurpose Stainless-Steel Jar
- 3 Speed setting
- Weight: 7 kg 710 g
With its top-notch standard appliances, Inalsa has been able to win users’ hearts. Inalsa Fiesta 650W Food Processor is the ultimate multi tasker in the kitchen. Prepare your food with the greatest possible ease and minimum effort. The food processor is perfect for grinding spices while maintaining the texture constant. It kneads consistently to the atta / dough, greater in volume, and does not leave air gaps in it.
Inalsa Fiesta consists of 650 Watts 100 percent pure copper engine. Therefore, with any application, you get consistent output and results. The blades made of stainless steel add to its toughness and make food processing a simple work. The food processor comes with an overload protector and special safety features that make the processor safe to use even when power overloading or shutdowns occur.
The food processor extracts fresh juices that will make you refresh and help you stay well in no time. The processor also comes with 4 segmented cutters to help with the fast cutting of vegetables. To handle chopping, shredding, and grating pick and switch between three different speed settings.
At the moment of demand, the pulse function gives an additional power boost. With unbreakable jars and a multipurpose grinding jar and blending jar, the Inalsa Fiesta 650 Watts comes with a multipurpose grinding jar and blending jar that grinds, chops, and blends all at once. The stainless steel grinding jar of the sharp blade offers fast and sharp-edged cuts. The anti-Skid Feet mechanism prevents the processor from stumbling away when the load is greater.
- 5 years product warranty
- Unbreakable & multipurpose grinding jars
- Operates silently
- Easy to maintain and clean Egg Whisk
- Poor Body quality
- It is not dishwasher safe
3. Philips 750Watts Food Processor
- Wattage: 750 W
- Voltage: 230 V
- Revolution: 20.000 rpm (max)
- Weight : 2 kg
- PowerChop technology
- Dishwasher safe accessories
- Motor Warranty: 5 Years; Product Warranty: 2 Years
Mixer grinders are a key accessory for each kitchen as grinding, mixing and blending are essential components of any kitchen. The mixer grinder Philips hl 7707 is not only durable but delivers impeccable output, too. It provides astounding output for all kinds of food ingredients, powered by a specially built motor.
This Philips mixer grinder’s revolutionary nature avoids motor damage owing to repeated use. This is a powerful all-purpose mixer grinder that lets you prepare your favorite dishes easily and in the best way. The international company has a reputation around the world and there is a possibility that you already own a Philips product at home. This is for two reasons, mostly. Firstly, the 1.5 L wet grinder jar is not produced by Philips.
Specially developed gear drive technology that allows RPM reduction for low speed food preparation applications to be performed. This helps the user not only to witness the finest mixer grinding but also to slice, slice, slic and knead.In the multipurpose container, high quality stainless jars allow the grinding of batters, purees and pastes, milkshakes and lassi. The tiny jar supports chutneys & dips to grind. Within a few seconds, Power Chop Technology can quickly chop both hard and soft ingredients.
Also, there is a Gear-drive technology that helps to minimize speed from 20,000 to 1700 in RPM. The product comes with high-quality, leak-proof, and spill-free jars. The item is totally dishwasher safe. It also features suction feet that still retain the base and produce less friction and noise.
- Compact design for easy storage
- Blender jar with super extractor
- Leak-proof and spill-proof jars
- Dishwasher safe jars and attachments
- Short power cord
- Expensive compared to its features
4. Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 600-Watt Food Processor
- Processing Bowl Material: Polycarbonate
- Motor Speed: 18000rpm
- Liquidising Jar: 1.5L Polycarbonate
- Grinding Jar: 1L Stainless Steel
- Chutney Jar: 0.3l Stainless Steel
- Safety Lock: Yes
- Motor Overload Protector
- Power Consumption: 600W
The Bajaj FX11 food processor enhances your cooking experience. This handy kitchen gadget performs numerous functions, assisting you with all the time-consuming, repetitive activities. For long-lasting use it sports a classy look and a robust body. A key liquidizing jar and processing bowl made of solid polycarbonate comes with the Bajaj food processor.
In the liquidizing pot, which is accompanied by a robust, stainless steel grinder and chutney jars, you can fill up to 1.5l of food. Cook your home meals with this multi-functional food processor easily, reliably, and conveniently. The Bajaj FX11 can give you multiple functions. Easily cut, slice, shred, and grate all of your vegetables and other food products.
With the numerous processing jars available, you can whip creams for cakes and pastries and prepare delicious batters, purees and chutneys. Food processor FX11 also comes with several detachable knife blades, each made of high quality stainless steel to dice and cut vegetables with the slicing, cutting, kneading and shredding blades. In addition, with centrifugal and citrus juicers, you can also make delicious fruit and vegetable juices for your family.
This FX11 food processor feeds on a 600 Watt battery for efficient efficiency. For this Bajaj 600 Watt food processor protection comes first. The interlock scheme for the processor’s jars avoids injuries and incidents. This kitchen appliance also comes with a motor overload sensor, which protects against power and overloading electricity.
- Motor overload protector
- High durability
- Coconut scraper and french-fry cutter
- Small size motor
- Not dishwasher safe
5. Inalsa Food Processor Wonder Maxie Plus V2 700 – Watt with Blender Jar
- Input Supply: 230 V~AC
- RPM Bowl side( at no Load ) : 3000 Max
- Watt : 700W
- 1.5L PC BPA-Free Blender Jar
- 1.0L Dry Grinding Jar
- 3 speed setting
- Weight : 7 kg
- 5 Year warranty on Motor & 2 years on product
Does it get really messy and troublesome when you prepare food and you’ve got several things to do simultaneously? Is the workload a big concern for you in the kitchen? The Inalsa Wonder Maxie Plus V2 food processor, which is one of the most genuine appliances ever launched on the market, provides you with the perfect job waiver.
The product comes from ‘INALSA’s big name and comes with a whopping 5 Year Motor Warranty & 2 Years Product Warranty that ensures you get peace of mind. Food processor Inalsa Wonder Maxie Plus V2 is an easy-to-use food processor.
The food processor Inalsa Wonder Maxie Plus V2 has been manufactured to perform operations with 6 functional cutters which allow any kind of kitchen operation to be done with ease, comfort and in very short time. The INALSA Food Processor is fitted with an overload protector that automatically trips the OFF unit and protests its engine against sudden overloads. The bowl cover is built in such a way that your hand can not get inside, except by accident.
Clutch. Inalsa Food Processor is built in such a way that the processing bowl will not operate until the blender side cover is properly closed & it is important to close the bowl cover to start the blender container. This is a very significant security feature.
- Energy efficient with
- Powerful motor of 700-Watt
- Overload protector
- Compact in size
- 100% copper winding
- Slicing and shredding blades are made of plastic
6. Usha Food Processor (2663) 600-Watt with 3 Jars
- 100% Copper Motor
- Voltage: 230V, Frequency: 50 Hz
- The capacity of Bowl: 2 L
- The capacity of Blender Jar: 1.5 L
- The capacity of Dry Jar: 1.0 L
- The capacity of Chutney Jar: 0.4 L
- Dimensions : 55 x 35 x 60 cm
- Weight: 7 kg 960 g
Usha 2663 Food Processor is one of the best food processors, which performs several tasks efficiently. It is important for kneading, mincing, shredding, slicing, mixing, dry and wet grinding, and much more for attachment. Usha Food Processor (2663) comes with 10 convenient and changeable attachments to make your cooking simple. It also comes along with a cutting blade, kneading blade, slicing blade, french fries blade, stem bush, whisking blade, etc. An unbreakable bowl and cover are also provided by the model. Safety features avoid any mishap from being avoided by the user.
At the bottom of the food processor, there is an anti-skid foot to hold it upright. The processor has a stylish, robust, and compact design that adds elegance to your kitchen. Usha Food Processor comprises high-quality plastic, adding to the longevity. The model operates on a 600-Watt motor that helps to operate efficiently. The stainless steel gives the food processor a great deal of tenacity. The speed of the motor is controlled by a speed control system that makes the food processor function better.
The best choice is Usha Food Processor 600-Watt if you are low on budget and looking for impressive features with average use. Save your time with this food processor which is multitasking. The manufacturer gives you a sample CD to brief you on the various functions you can do with this food processor. It is one of India’s best-selling food processors.
- Safety lock
- 3 jars with flow beakers
- Cord Winding facility
- Citrus & centrifugal juicer attachments
- Makes Noise
- Bit costly
7. Singer 600Watts Food Processor
- Efficient Stainless Steel Blades & Cutters
- Fruit Filter Attachment
- 5 years warranty on motor
- 2 years Warranty on Product
- 600 Watts Powerful Motor
- 14 Attachments & Accessories
- Unbreakable Liquidizing Jar and Processing Bowl
- Centrifugal & Citrus Juicer
In the field of kitchen appliances, the brand has yet to become famous, but with its success, our heart wins. The explanation why it comes last on the list is due to its average quality jars, small-sized motor and, most importantly, lacks the defense against overload. It comes with a 2-liter wide processing bowl, a 1.5-liter liquidating container and a 300 ml chutney container on the plus side. It also has 9 attachments that are sufficient enough to perform all sorts of tasks to prepare. It has a smaller 600 watt motor, which, despite its small size, is powerful. And like other brands, it also has 5 years of motor warranty, and 2 years of product warranty.
Stainless steel, the blades, and cutters on this specific product. In addition, the jars are the same as the previous product, polycarbonate. There is a fruit filter attachment on the accessory side, which allows the juice from pulpy fruits such as watermelon.
They also have protective locks for the lids and the cups. Stainless steel cutting blade is designed to cut thin beats and mix with ease. You can chop the leafy vegetables with the aid of this chopping blade, render past and puree vegetables. Kneading Blade will help you make smooth dough from all kinds of flour, so you don’t have to mess with your hands. And it’s more hygienic above all than using your own bare hands. The robust stainless steel blade attachment is designed for effective and precise fried rice grating of vegetables and cheese. This is an important tool in the preparation of food, whatever your culinary development.
- 2-liter food processing bowl
- Silent operation compared to many
- All-purpose attachments
- Has a Fruit filer
- Average quality jars
- No overload protection
- Poor after-sales service
8. Inalsa Craze Dx 700-Watt Food Processor
- 700 W Powerful Motor ;
- 1.5 L Break Resistant Blender Jar
- 1.0 L SS Multipurpose Jar
- 4 Segmented Cutters;
- Item Weight: 5.8 Kilograms
- Warranty: 5 Years on Motor 2 Years on Product
Inalsa is known to produce some of the most efficient and cost effective food processors. The one that falls into this group is Inalsa Craze Dx 700-Watt. It fulfills all your cooking needs conveniently. With Inalsa Craze DX food processor, make juices, shakes, cookies, chutney and whatever you want at minimal effort. In no time, it will take a load off your shoulders and complete the job. Similar to other Inalsa food processors, this model is fitted with 2 speed settings and pulse control to guide chopping, shredding and grinding speeds. Save time with a large feeding tube, which absorbs big food quickly and easily.
The longer feeding tubes avoid hitting the sharp cutting blades by the fingertips. You also don’t need to cut fruits and vegetables before you bring them in. With a special motor protection system, the Inalsa Craze DX defends against accidental overloads. Jar Blades, high-quality stainless steel, cuts the vegetables perfectly and thus produces the best results. The unique locking system obstructs the unit from starting until the components are not installed correctly to avoid some kind of malfunction.
- Can be used with both soft and hard ingredients
- Centrifugal Juicer
- Easily portable700 Watt Motor
- 2 years warranty on the product and 5 years warranty on the motor
- Break resistant processing bowls
- Plastic parts
9. Wonderchef – 63152405 Turbo Chopper and Citrus Juicer
- Dual Speed
- Non-slip Base
- Slicer Dicer Disk
- Multifunctional Blades
- Dimensions : 17 x 17 x 24 cm
- Weight: 850 g
- Warranty: 1 year on product
Wonderchef is a brand which doesn’t need an introduction. The model is designed to improve cooking efficiency. The processor must be worked manually, which can at first annoy you, but is useful for serving your kitchen needs. Let’s immerse ourselves in the details. A slicing board with julienne knives, a sharp chopping blade and a whip blade are included in the Multifunctional Knives Wonderchef Dual Speed processor. Cut all the vegetables and fruits, cut, slice, mince, shred and chop and prepare delicious dishes for you and your family in no time. Mix dough for rotis or quickly beat eggs for omelettes with the help of a whipper. The Slicer Dicer Disk comes with 4 separate slices of food that are thick and thin. It also has chopping blade shape, cutting angle, motor speed and power voltage, delivering a superior result for both soft and hard ingredients.
The model is India’s first dual-speed manual food processor with first power gear, and fourth speed gear. Using the second gear to finely chop your vegetables. Prevent spillage of food and force the ingredients with a pusher attachment within the container. With super sharp stainless steel blades, you get accurate vegetable cutting. There’s a compact design on the model. It has a non-slippery and sturdy body that takes advantage of your kitchen’s minimum space. A smooth grip on the surface and also the proper locking of the lids before use are ensured by the solid base and in-built safety locks.
- Polycarbonate plastic body
- Sturdy stainless steel blades
- Pusher attachment
- Additional 1.7 litre capacity blending jugs
- 2 speeds and a pulse setting
- Need to be operated manually
10. Bajaj Maverick Food Processor
- 100 percent copper high-performance motor
- Wattage: 750 W, Voltage: 220-240V
- Revolution: 18000
- Speed Control: 3 Speed Control
- Motor Warranty: 5
- Product Warranty: 2
The Bajaj Maverick is a double-colored grinder mixer model featuring a food processing bowl and three jars. The motor is made of copper and guarantees the best results with a strong output. In addition, the engine comes with a 5-year warranty which makes it a trustworthy appliance to go for whatever its price. The strong 750W, 100% copper engine offers excellent output and provides perfect mixing and grinding of ingredients at 3 different speeds.
The motor comes with an overload protector which protects it against sudden surges of power. The food processing bowl enables shredding, slicing, cutting, kneading Atta, and also comes with an attachment of French fries, enabling repetitive kitchen tasks.
The mixer grinder comes with a coconut scraper that further decreases your kitchen space and makes coconut scraping hassle-free. You can easily enjoy coconut curries or sweets now.
The tetraflow technology used in a mixer grinder helps to make your work fast and effective. The flow breakers on the jars guarantee that mixing and grinding are even. The Mixer Grinder comes with 4 stainless steel jars which make the jars stronger and thicker. The liquidizing jar has a capacity of 1.5 ltr, the dry jar is 1 ltr, the chutney jar is 0.4 ltr, and an additional bowl for the food processing.
- Unbreakable handles
- High motor performance
- Coconut scraper
- Durable and elegant model
- No cons found
Frequently Asked Question
Can I knead aata in the food processor?
Yes, apart from the hand blender, it’s the best device for kneading dough. In seconds, you can knead the atta, which is the quickest way to knead the dough. Obviously, for all purposes, including cutting, mixing, smashing, it saves time.
Is it possible to clean the stained parts of a food processor?
Sometimes on the plastic pieces of the best food processors we find some form of discoloration or stain. These are stains from some kind of food such as onions , tomatoes, etc. You should clean them with vegetable oil if you want to remove those stains before you go for a wash.
Can I use hot items in a processor?
It is preferable not to use hot items in the processor because it will heat up the appliance, it is safer to cool down the items first and then use them in the food processor to process them.
Food processor or hand blender. Which one is preferable?
First of all, both of these instruments have distinct conclusive features, but they are used to do interchangeable activities, while they are used. It is often possible to use one instead of the other, although there might be some contradictory outcomes. A food processor is more effective in such cases when compared with a hand blender. A blender is good for kneading and mixing but as a processor, it is not efficient. We can process a lot of ingredients using a processor at once.
Can I process coffee beans on a processor?
Although it is not advisable for the processor to use coffee beans, you can use them. But you’ll end up with fine coffee beans that may or may not suit your natural taste of coffee. You need a special coffee bean processor or grinder for that.
Food processors can make food processing fun and enjoyable, as well as save time and energy. For all-around comfort, one should invest in this multifunctional kitchen appliance. There are several advantages of using a food processor in the kitchen. Smoothies and juices can be delivered in one go, in minutes. With this modern miracle, pizza and bread can also be made at home.
All these food processors, due to their ability to perform a variety of functions with ease and their efficient motor settings, are the best food processor on the market as of now.
Many consumers have been drawn to use this in their homes by the features of this appliance and this beautifully crafted product should surely be considered when selecting a food processor.
Panasonic MK-5086M 230-Watt Food Processor
- Powerful motor with circuit breaker for processing various foods
- Safety lock clamp
- Changeable blade
- Changeable blade attachments for chopping, mixing, grinding, atta kneading, shredding, slicing, french fries and whipping
- Citrus press for better juice extraction
Singer Foodista Plus 600 Watts Food Processor
Rs. 4,545 in stock
- Efficient stainless steel blades and cutters
- Fruit filter attachment
- Unbreakable liquidizing jar
- Centrifugal and citrus juicer
- 14 attachments and accessories
Usha Food Processor with Premium SS Finish
Rs. 10,250 in stock
- Many Tasks One Master- 12 Different Applications
- 100% Copper Motor For any issue contact 1800 1033 111
- 3 Impact Resistant Jars and 1 Food Processing Bowl
- Technical Specification: Wattage - 1000 W ; Voltage - 230 V ; Frequency - 50 Hz
- Premium Black SS Finish
Inalsa Maxie Premia 800-Watt Food Processor
Rs. 8,229 in stock
- 30 minutes continuous (max)
- Includes:- Food Processor, Centrifugal/Citrus Juicer, 4 Functional Disc Blades, Egg Whisker, Chopper, Atta Kneader, 2.0L Break Resistant PC Blender Jar, 1.0L SS Dry Grinding Jar, 400ml SS Chutney Jar
- Warranty: 2 years on product and 5 Years on Motor
- Power: 800 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts ; Power LED Light ; 4 Functional Disc Blades ; High Gloss UV Paint ; RPM Bowl: 3000 Max., RPM Jar Side: 18000Max. ; Cord Plug / Length: 3 Pins, 1.5 m ; Speed: 3
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run the unit for the 1st time. This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time. The problem should not recur in subsequent uses. If it does, please contact Brand Service Centre .For any issue kindly contact_us on:  9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Philips Daily Collection HR7629/90 Mini Food Processor
- Power 650W, 2 Speed + Pulse 1.5L bowl (usable capacity) ; Power: 650 W ; Voltage: 220-240 V ; Frequency: 50/60Hz ; Cord length: 1.0 m ; RPM blender (max): 21000 rpm ; RPM bowl (max): 1900 rpm
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queries
- Appliance will switch on only if these parts are assembled correctly - Please refer the PDF in User manual to explain safety locking mechanism
- PowerChop technology for superior chopping performance
- Emulsifying tool for cream and egg whites
Inalsa Food Processor Fiesta
Rs. 3,945 in stock
- Ultimate kitchen multi-tasker– With 100% Pure Copper Motor of 650-Watt that makes your processing faster & more efficient. Be it chopping, dough-mix, slicing, shredding & grating whatever ingredients you’ll have your work will be done in a jiffy, Over Load Protector for Motor Safety. Power Requirement AC 230 V
- All in one–This appliance is suitable for chopping, shredding, slicing and emulsifying foods. It can make citrus and vegetable juice, beat cake batter and egg whites, knead bread-dough & grind meats and vegetables
- Savour the flavour- With precise slicing and dicing, the perfection of each piece allows for even cooking, even flavors and a perfectly textured plate of produce. The end result - a dish that tastes as good as it looks
- Superior quality-Blades are made of high-quality steel which can be used for coarse or fine chopping, pureeing, blending & processing cake mixtures.1.5L Polycarbonate BPA-Free Blender Jar & 1L Multipurpose Stainless-Steel Jar to ensure durability
- Get more time for yourself- Ideal for preparing large meals with large capacity of 1L. It can process a wide range of ingredients with ease. No need to stop, you can process large volumes of food in one go. Save time, meal prep & money with Fiesta
Bajaj Food Factory Food Processor
Rs. 6,210 in stock
- Its in-built locking mechanism ensure consumer safety, The twist and lock mechanism of the processing bowl have to be applied properly in-order to start the food processor
- Sturdy and powerful 600 watts, 18000 RPM motor, 3 speed control & pulse function
- Efficient processing, grinding, liquidizing, juicing and atta kneading
- Unbreakable polycarbonate processing bowl with lid
- 1.5 litre unbreakable polycarbonate liquidizing jar with stainless steel blade
Prestige All Rounder Food Processor
Rs. 5,999 in stock
- Multi Speed Control
- Powerful 600 W Motor
- 3 Sturdy Jars, Citrus/Cetrifugal Juicing Jars
- Special NOTE : The lock must be fastened well to start the processor
Maharaja Whiteline Fiesta Food Processor
- Multiple functions to serve delicious dishes
- 2 liter processing bowl, 3 speed plus pulse
- Attachments: Blender, chopper, aata kneader, slicer, grating blade and shredding blade
- There is a safety feature that till the time both Jar/Cap & the Bowl is locked properly ,product won’t start
- Versatile: Atta kneading, grating, shredding, slicing, finger chips, citrus press, whipping, chopping, centrifugal press, liquidising, dry and wet grinding and chutney making
Usha Food Processor
Rs. 5,885 in stock
- Food processor: Mincing, shredding, slicing, atta kneading, blending, juicing, dry and wet grinding
- Separate whipper and overload reset switch
- 3 jars with flow breakers and 10 attachments
- Blender jar with fruit filter and unbreakable bowl and cover
- Safety interlock switch
Morphy Richards Food Processor
Rs. 8,885 in stock
- The epitome of precision, speed & 1000W power with Square shaped jars with Quadra flow technology.
- 4 Jars for Various Functions: Chutney jar- 400 ml, Grinding jar- 1 ltr, Liquidising Jar- 1.5 ltr, Processing Jar- 2.4 ltr.
- 11 different kinds of attachments, 6 stainless steel blades, 16 different functions.
- Centrifugal Juicer, Citrus Juicer, Kneading Process, Chopping and Mincing
- This product comes with a 2-year warranty on the motor and a 2-year warranty on the body.