Below are the Best Almond Oil In India
Benefits Of Using Almond Oil
- It helps to protect your hair from damage and also keeps it damage free totally.
- It deeply nourishes your hair, keeping all the hair problems at bay.
- It serves as a good moisturizer, in turn making your hair softer and smoother and shinier.
- Works the best in strengthening your hair root from tip to ensure a better and stronger scalp.
- It is packed with vitamin E which is good for hair growth and formation of new hair.
- Nourishes your scalp deeply, in turn, stimulating new hair follicles.
- Works against dandruff and other hair fall problems.
- Is the best used for dull and dry hair
- Promotes shinier and longer locks and lustrous hair
- The richness of almond and olive help in restoring the natural health of hair back
How To Use Almond Oil
- First you have to comb your hair from the roots till the ends thoroughly so that there are no tangles left. Ensure that your hair after combing turns smooth and slippery.
- Now pour some oil to your palm.
- Use the tips of your finger and massage the oil gently on your scalp. Create some good pressure points on your scalp that will also promote relaxation.
- Now keep the oil for 2-3 hours.
- Wash it with a mild shampoo and cold water to remove all the oil from your hair strands.
- Welcome gorgeous and lustrous hair looks.
Benefits Of Almond Oil to Skin
Skin Moisturizing and Nourishment
Almond oil helps soothe irritated skin and helps moisturise deeply. Vitamin A in the oil also helps at fighting acne.
Sweet Almond Oil is one of the best natural options for reducing friction in a massage. Not only does Sweet Almond Oil help protect the surface of the skin, soothing and softening to reveal a younger-looking complexion.
Healthier and Soft Hair
High in Vitamin E, which is essential for healthy hair, Sweet Almond Oil is a great choice for locking moisture into hair strands with little mess and fuss. It helps you strengthen your hair from the roots while deeply nourishing your scalp with its ingredients such as Omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium and Vitamin E.
Almond oil acts as an element that fights dandruff, hair fall, split ends and acts a leave-in conditioner.
Vitamin E in sweet almond oil protects you from the harsh realities that pollution brings to your skin. Avoiding the breaking down of skin cell is one of the key benefits that almond oil provides you with. Along with this, it provides rigid resistance against damage caused by polluting particles and protection against ageing caused by the pollution.