Best Air Purifier In India With Price Comparison | Updated March 2020
If you Came on this page, That means you are want some clean air for your home of Office , You land to the right place, We have Reviewed 100’s of Product and Listed out 11 Best Air Purifier In India
On more thing is obvious you don’t want to waste Plenty of hours searching through hundreds of websites just to find the best rated air purifiers that fit your specific needs.
Well, you’re in luck!
On this page, you’ll find everything you need to quickly make the right decision on which air purifier to get.
Below Is The List Of 11 Best Air Purifier
Honeywell Air Touch I5 Room Air Purifier with HEPA Filter, 30 Sq. m (White)
Rs. 11,499 in stock
- Air Touch I5 indoor air purifier by Honeywell, a Fortune 100 company
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 250 cu m/hr, offers up to 30 sq. m coverage area for a room with 2.74m height. Suitable for bedrooms and living room
- Three stage advanced filtration system that removes pollutants with more than 99% efficiency
- Washable pre-filter that removes larger dust particles, pet hair/dander, soil etc. and improves the life of HEPA filter
- Combined filter with High-efficiency HEPA and activated carbon filter that removes any microscopic pollutant and allergens above 0.3 microns including PM2.5 and pollens
Philips AC1215/20 Air purifier, removes 99.97% airborne pollutants with 4-stage filtration
Rs. 9,299 in stock
- Vitashield Intelligent purification automatically senses air quality and products Effective Filtration Size (in microns) >= 0.02 and for 0.3+ microns is 99.97%, 800 times smaller than PM 2.5
- Purifies a standard room in just 12 minutes with a CADR of 270 m3/hour (Standard room size is 18 ft by 12 ft with an 8 ft ceiling height). Recommended room area: 226-333 sq ft.
- 4 Stage Filtration process through pre filter, activated carbon filter & double layered H13 Grade TRUE HEPA Filter
- 4-color air quality indicator gives real time air quality feedback, Packaging: > 90% recycled materials
- Removes 99.90% bacteria and viruses, tested to remove airborne H1N1 virus
Philips AC2887/20 High Efficiency Air purifier, removes 99.97% airborne pollutants with numerical PM2.5 display, ideal for master bedroom
Rs. 15,499 in stock
- Air Purifier Type - Room; Purification method - High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestant (HEPA) filter type
- Coverage area: 441 sq. ft, suitable for bedroom / living room (large), Air quality sensor(s): Aerasense PM2.5 sensor
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 333 m3/hr; CADR indicates the volume of purified air (in cubic mtrs) which an air purifier produces every hour. The clean air delivery rate (CADR) is 200 m³/h
- Sound level : 20.5-51 dB(A); Frequency : 50/60 Hz; Power : 11~60 W; Voltage : 220 V
- AeraSense Technology: Real-time PM 2.5 measurement and display with professional grade sensing technology
Dyson Pure Cool Link Tower WiFi-Enabled Air Purifier, TP03 (White/Silver)
Rs. 29,900 in stock
- Manufacturer warranty only applicable on products sold by seller "Dyson India". No other seller offers manufacturer warranty from brand Dyson in India
- Intelligent Purification; Automatically removes 99.95% of allergens & pollutants as small as PM 0.1 (0.1 microns) including dust, pollen, mold spores, bacteria, pet dander, VOCs and other harmful gases/odors
- Air Multiplier technology and oscillation feature to powerfully project and circulate purified air throughout the room. Cord length : 1.9m
- Engineered to project and circulate purified air across LARGE spaces. Dual functionality with fan feature along with air purification
- Dyson purifiers have a lower face velocity unlike some other conventional purifiers. This, along with the high-efficiency VACUUM SEALED 360° Glass HEPA FIlter ensures that harmful ultra-fine pollutants are NOT released back into the room & stay captured in the filter media
Philips AC3257 Air Purifier
Rs. 29,998 in stock
- Room size: up to 1108 ft² Captures 0.003um particles Special Allergen mode CADR*: 397 m3/h
- Advanced NanoProtect Filter delivers all-around protection
- Superior purification can be applied to max. 1108 ft² room
- Real time PM2.5 feedback and 4 color AQI light
- Ultra silent under sleep mode with only 33db
KENT Aura Room Air Purifier 45-Watt with HEPA Technology (White)
Rs. 8,349 in stock
- Air Purifier Type - Room; Purification method - High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestant (HEPA) filter type
- Coverage area: 290 sq. ft. / 27 sq. mtrs., suitable for bedroom / living room (medium) ; Input Power Supply: Single Phase 200-240 V, AC 50/60 Hz
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 180 m3/hr; CADR indicates the volume of purified air (in cubic mtrs) which an air purifier produces every hour
- 1 Year Warranty
- Product will be having white background but design color may vary as per availibility
Coway Sleek Pro AP-1009 Air Purifier (Pre Filter, Patented Urethane Carbon Filter & Green Anti-flu HEPA Filter) (Coway AP-1009)
Rs. 16,900 in stock
- Air Purifiers are 100% made in Korea Air Purifier Type- Sleek Air Purifier
- Air Purifying Method: Green Anti-flu HEPA Technology. | Reddot Design Award Winner Coverage Area: 355 sq. ft / 33 sq. m. (Air Purifiers Most Suitable for Bed Rooms, Small Offices) | Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 303 cubic m/hr (CADR is Volume of fresh, clean air given in an hour) | Super Silent Operation of Air Purifier
- Unique Air Filtration Process- Pre Filter, Patented Urethane Carbon Filter (To Deodorize the air), Our Multi Layered Anti-Flu Green HEPA Filter effectively traps PM2.5 particles allowing only clean air to pass through Optimized Airflow: innovative flow path design allows for a slimmer air purifier design with more efficient and maximum airflow
- One Touch Air Speed Adjustment: Four Speed Steps (1-3, Turbo) Real Time Air Quality Indicator: Clean, Low Pollution, Medium Pollution, High Pollution Longest Green Anti-flu HEPA Filter Life: 8500 hours Supply: 230 Volts, 50 Hz. | Power Consumption: 38 Watts. | Noise: 22-49 dB. | Dimensions (WHD): 335 x 686 x 204 mm | Gross Weight: 6.5 Kg
- Warranty: 5 years on air purifier motor and 1 year on electrical parts
Mi Air Purifier 2C (White)
Rs. 6,499 in stock
- True HEPA Filter with filtration efficiency of 99.97 percent for particle size up to 0.3 microns
- 360 Degree Air Intake for efficient filtration
- Best in class CADR of 350 m3/h
- Effective Coverage Area of up to 452 Sqft
- Real time air quality indicator
Blue Star BS-AP490LAN 915 CMH 88-Watt Air Purifier (White)
Rs. 13,799 in stock
- SensAir Technology and Microbe sterilize; 1 to 24 Hour setting on the Digital Timer for setting a time preferred by user to switch the device on our off
- PM2.5 Numeric Display
- True HEPA and Formaldehyde removal+Cold Catalyst filters
- 7 Stage Purification
- Coverage Area- 800 Sq.Ft.
TRUSENS AIR Purifier Z-1000 230V EU + HEPA Drum Filter
- This bundle includes a unit of TruSens Z-3000 air purifier and a box of replacement HEPA filter
- Contemporary air purifier combines DuPont filtration with a unique approach to delivering cleaner air
- CAPTURES AND DESTROYS POLLUTANTS: 360-degree DuPont filtration captures pollutants such as allergens, voc gases and microscopic particles with our 4 levels of purification
- UltraViolet sterilization destroys germs and viruses that can build up on the filter, preventing re-circulation of live germs
- DUAL AIRFLOW: Pure direct proprietary technology splits clean air into two air streams, delivering purified air more comfortably and efficiently throughout the room Proven to be 24% more efficient
Honeywell Air Touch i8 42-Watt Air Purifier (Champagne Gold)
Rs. 15,099 in stock
- Presenting Air Touch i8 indoor air purifier with real-time PM2.5 meter by Honeywell, a Fortune 100 company
- Versatile Coverage Area and efficiency - CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) - 300 cu m/hr, offers up to 36 Sq.m coverage area for a room with 2.74m height - suitable for use in living rooms and bedrooms
- Measure the real-time pollution level inside your room with the PM2.5 meter onboard the purifier. No need to invest in another meter
- Three stage advanced filtration system with combined patented HiSiv and HEPA filter that removes pollutants with more than 99% efficiency, Type of sensors: Laser
- Washable pre-filter that removes larger dust particles, pet hair/dander, soil etc
Havells Freshia AP-40 80-Watt Air Purifier with Remote (White/Black)
Rs. 14,099 in stock
- Air Purifier Type - Room; Purification method - True HEPA Technology, Noiseless BLDC Motor
- Coverage area: 755 sq. ft. per hour / 40 sq. mtrs., especially suitable for bedrooms
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 350 m3/hr (755 sq.ft); CADR indicates the volume of purified air (in cubic mtrs) which an air purifier produces every hour
- Wattage: 80 watts with 3 levels Fan Speed
- Unique Safety Controls: Auto mode, Sleep mode, Child lock, Manual Timer Setting, Automatic Filter Replacement reminder, Dust Sensor
Frequently Asked Questions
Now that you know what does a air purifier do, the next question you probably have is, “How does an air purifier work?”
This question is a little bit more complicated to answer because some air purifiers use more than one type of technology to clean the air.
The four major types of air filtration you’ll find on air purifiers include:
- HEPA filter
- Carbon filter
- Ionic generator
- Ultra Violet lighting
If an air purifier is built with a HEPA filter, it operates by pulling air into a dense, paper filter and trapping the particles within it so they can’t float back into the air. HEPA room cleaners are great for people who have asthma or allergies because they can to capture up to 99.97% of particles that irritate these issues from the air.
A carbon filter works by collecting pollutants that create smells and odors inside your home. A HEPA filter cannot do this. If you want a fresh smelling home, getting an air purifier that includes a carbon filter is the best choice.
An ionic generator is another type of technology that air purifiers may or may not use. This feature works by sending out ions into the air that latch onto harmful particles. This causes the pollutants to become very heavy and can’t remain in the air. These particles then fall to the ground or become trapped in a collection plate that is on the device. A room ionizer air cleaner is the most affordable type of air purifying device you can buy.
The final type of air filtration you’ll find on an air purifier is Ultra Violet lighting. This non-lethal radiation is emitted from the device and attacks bacteria and viruses that pass through the system. It works by breaking apart the molecular structure of these contaminants, which then renders them harmless to your health.
This sums up the various methods on how do air purifiers work. As we mentioned above, some products include one or more of these features to strip harmful particles from the air.
Depending on how you want the product to operate will determine which options you should look for in a device.
Air purifiers use a system of internal fans to pull the air in your home through a series of filters that remove harmful airborne particles like dust, pollen and bacteria. The air purifier then circulate the purified air back into the room. This process repeats itself several times an hour, keeping your environment healthy
Now, on to the good stuff. If you want to create an allergen-free space to relax this spring, here are the four types of air purifiers you’ll have to choose from and an explanation of which allergens they remove from the air:
- True HEPA/UV–C Air Purifiers
True HEPA/UV-C air purifiers are the best you can buy. These air purifiers are typically more expensive than others, but they’re worth it for homeowners who live in high allergen areas or that have especially bad reactions during allergy season. True HEPA/UV-C air purifiers combine replaceable HEPA air filters with an ultraviolet germicidal light to trap 99.97 percent of airborne allergens and 99 percent of airborne germs and odor-causing bacteria.
- True HEPA Air Purifiers
True HEPA air purifiers use replaceable HEPA-rated filters to remove 99.97 percent of the airborne particles in your home. If you or a member of your family has a bad allergy problem, True HEPA is the minimum level of protection you should look for. They rid your home of the pollen, dust mites, and mold spores that are the main causes of seasonal allergies and help keep your home smelling fresh.Just like your HVAC system’s furnace filters, the HEPA filters in True HEPA and True HEPA/UV-C air purifiers need to be replaced at least every three months.
- HEPA-Type Air Purifiers
These air purifiers are the less-effective cousin of True HEPA air purifiers. If pollen and dust mites aren’t as big of problem in your home, these more economical air purifiers might be the best for you. The replaceable filters still trap 99 percent of small airborne particles including dust, smoke, and pet dander to help keep the air in your home cleaner, but they do not get rid of smaller particles like pollen and dust mites that may cause allergies.
- Permanent HEPA-Type Air Purifiers
Permanent HEPA-Type air purifiers work just like HEPA-Type air purifiers, except they have filters that do not need to be replaced. The reusable filters require occasional cleaning to help trap 99 percent of airborne particles.