Best Multivitamin for Men & Women In India 2020 – Top 10 Editor’s Pick
When you think about supplements, what are the first thoughts that go through your mind? Whey protein, nitric oxide, creatine, fat burners, or maybe something else? These are the ones that consume the ads and promos. What if I told you though that the most important supplement that you must have in your arsenal is not on this list? Could you guess which one I am talking about? I will save you the effort. I am talking about your basic multivitamin. We have Done Research and find some of the Best Multivitamin For Men In India which are available online for purchase. But Before that, You need to know why Multivitamin Are essential for your body.
Why Multivitamin is Essential For Bodybuilders and Athletes
Vitamins aren’t quite as interesting as getting your optimal protein intake or balancing your calorie intake to your training volume, but they matter.
There are dozens of micronutrients you should have in your diet and it’s going to be important to focus on the most crucial. Things like vitamin D, Zinc, Magnesium, and Iron are just a few examples of what you’ll find in a multivitamin. These 4 compounds alone are involved in around 500 enzymatic reactions and even more processes. Below you will see Best Multivitamin For Men and Women both which includes the above essential Vitamins.
Simply put, vitamins are important for bodybuilding because they’re important for keeping you alive, as well as under-writing the processes that make every step of the muscle gain process possible.
What are Benefits of Multivitamins for Bodybuilding?
The best multivitamin’s for Men & Women bodybuilders and weight lifters can:
- Fill in gaps in your nutrition, especially when you cut calories to shed fat.
- Give you energy and power with ingredients that support energy at the cellular level.
- Promote wellbeing and mood so you’re less tempted to skip your workout.
- Recover faster with antioxidants that attack free radicals created during training.
- Help you get your Zzzzs. Recovery and muscle growth happen while you sleep!
When to Take Multivitamin for Bodybuilding?
Read the bottle and take as directed.
Some multi’s are once a day, some day and night, some include 9 pills in a pack that you take all at once, some need to be taken with food. They are each different so a one size fits all solution does not apply here.
It really depends on what multivitamin you choose. The label will say how you should take it, so follow label directions.
Some vitamin companies like to be cheap and use ingredients that are not well absorbed by your body in order to save a few pennies, so watch out!
Some examples include:
Look for Methylcobalamine, which is more bioavailable than the cheaper cyanocobalamin.
Ascorbic acid is the cheap form and many folks say that vitamin C from rose hips or one that is a bioflavonoid complex is superior.
Vitamin E actually consists of 8 compounds. The least expensive, and therefore most common form is α-tocopherol.
Look for a supplement that at least has mixed tocopherols. The best case is it has all 8 forms, listed separately.
Cheap forms are magnesium oxide or magnesium chloride, which can actually function as laxatives as high doses because your body does not absorb much. Magnesium citrate is preferable.
After Consideration all above Information we did Research and Find
10 Best Multivitamin For Men & Women both . Multivitamins For Bodybuilders & Athletes.
TrueBasics Multivit Men One Daily, Multivitamins, Multiminerals, Omega-3, 90 Tablets
- 23 vitamins & minerals along with specific blends & clinically researched ingredients like Saberry, Lutemax help support an active lifestyle by improving energy, immunity & stamina
- Brain Blend: With Omega-3, Ginkgo biloba, Choline, Celastrus paniculatus TrueBasics MultiVit Men may help improve memory and focus
- Stress Buster Blend: L-Tryptophan, Ginseng, Valerian Root Extract in TrueBasics MultiVit Men, help relieve stress and improve quality of sleep
- Anti-oxidant blend – Potent anti-oxidants like Saberry (Amla), ALA, Lutemax (Lutein & Zeaxanthin) in TrueBasics MultiVit Men help tackle the free radical damage in the body and help boost immunity
- Men’s Virility Blend: Tribulus, Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, Mucuna Seed extracts in TrueBasics MultiVit Men help enhance virility in men
- Editor's Choice Best Multivitamin For Men Available online
TrueBasics Multivit Men with it’s 40 bio-active nutrients helps improve day-long energy. Right amount of Vitamins as per guidelines set by FSSAI helps in maintaining energy levels throughout the day.
Potent Antioxidants like Saberry (Amla), ALA, Lutemax 2020 (Lutein & Zeaxanthin) in TrueBasics MultiVit Men may help tackle the free radical damage. TrueBasics Multivit Men may help improve body’s defense mechanism and boost immunity.
TrueBasics MultiVit Men is enriched with Vitamins, minerals, Omega-3,
Antioxidants along with herbal extracts that may help improve body’s stamina and strength.
TrueBasics MultiVit Men is enriched with goodness of Omega-3 which is a good fat and may help improve heart, joint, brain & eye health.
HealthKart Best Multivitamin For Men with Ginseng Extract, Taurine and Multi minerals
- Multivitamin with the goodness of Ginseng extract, taurine & Multimineral
- Fortified with 9 essential amino acids
- HealthKart Multivitamin may help in improving focus and alertness
- Take 1 tablet daily and this may help in improving the immunity and overall health
- Editor's Choice Best Multivitamin For Men Available online.
Healthkart Multivitamin is a premium blend of Ginseng extract ,Taurine, amino acids along with Multivitamin and Multimineral.
For Brain health
Healthkart Multivitamin contains Ginseng extract which helps in improving alertness, concentration and focus.
For Digestion & Heart Health
Healthkart Multivitamin contains Taurine which helps in improving heart and digestive health.
Naturyz Sport Best Multivitamin For Men Athletes With 55 Vital Nutrients & 13 Performance Blends Consisting – 60 Tablets
MEN’S SPORT from NATURYZ is an Advanced Men’s Daily Multivitamin and Nutrient Blend containing 55 Vital Nutrients and 13 Performance blends(consisting of Vitamins, Minerals, Testosterone boosters, Muscle building boosters, Sports amino acids, Antioxidants, Vitality phytonutrients, Digestive enzymes, Joint care & Weight management blends.
This convenient High potency daily formulation has been designed for the special needs of Professional bodybuilders, Athletes, Sportspersons, Weight training enthusiasts and Men with an active lifestyle who need that bit extra for their general health needs. MEN’S SPORT from NATURYZ can be safely used as it is DOPE FREE and is Manufactured in World class HACCP certified manufacturing facility conforming to GMP standards and ISO 22000 certifications. Direction for use : Take one tablet with meals once in a day or as suggested by healthcare professional.
GNC Mega Men One Daily Multivitamin
- GNC offers an extensive range of multivitamins based on your gender, age, health conditions and dietary preference.
- Multivitamin fills the nutritional gaps caused by factors such as fast-paced, stress filled lifestyles and eating highly processed foods. Multivitamins support energy production and brain, heart, ocular and overall health.
- GNC Mega Men One Daily is a multivitamin that contains 39 nutrients to support men's health.
- Features amino acids like L-taurine, L-methionine, L-glutamine, and L-carnitine to help fuel skeletal muscles, supports muscle synthesis and thus helps maintain proper nitrogen balance.
- Also contains electrolytes which can help avoid muscle cramping by replenishing the lost electrolytes through sweat.
- Provides required B-complex vitamins which are needed for carbohydrate metabolism.
GNC – Building Blocks of Nutrition – Live Well!
Himalayan Organics Organic best Multivitamin For Men & Women with 60+ Certified Organic Extracts – 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- Organic fruit & vegetables- Premium formula with natural vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K. Himalayan Organics Organic Multivitamin contains Organic fruit & vegetable blends.
- Vegan ingredients- Himalayan Organics Organic Multivitamin is handcrafted in India with whole food, vegan ingredients bursting with vitamins, minerals, prebiotics and 60 fruits and vegetables.
- Promotes bone strength- Himalayan Organics Organic Multivitamin promotes healthy immune response & wellness. It aids vision, digestion & bone strength.
- Boosts energy- Himalayan Organics Organic Multivitamin supports immunity. It Boosts metabolism & energy, heart, brain & eye health. Reduces inflammation & stress.
- Gluten free- Himalayan Organics Organic Multivitamin is non GMO, gluten free. Does NOT contain soy, gelatin, egg, dairy or yeast. No additives or fillers.
- In Terms of Organic Best Multivitamin For Men
At Himalayan Organics Organic Multivitamin, we believe that the best vitamins and minerals come from nature, not from a lab. We take the gifts of nature – delicious, organically-grown fruits and vegetables – and pack them into potent, high-quality supplements that work naturally with your body. We want you to experience the benefits of whole food nutrition even if your busy lifestyle doesn’t allow you to eat enough nutrient-rich foods every day.
If you are Looking for Organic then This is Best Multivitamin For Men.
MuscleXP Daily Vital Best Multivitamin For men & Women With 25 Vitamins & Minerals, 5 Super Antioxidants & Ginseng
- This comprehensive and complete formula delivers a total of 25 Vitamins, Minerals, 5 Super Antioxidants, 3 Amino Acids, Brain Health blend in one convenient daily dose
- Features amino acids. Contains Grape seed extract, Alpha lipoic acid, Ginseng extract, Lutein, Lycopene
- The Best Daily MultiVitamin Formulation to meet the complex nutritional challenges faced by men
- Packed with Antioxidants, Minerals, Vitamins in sufficient doses as per RDA limits
- Manufactured in World Class International Manufacturing Standards NSF-GMP, ISO 22000, OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 certified
Musclexp One Daily Daily Vital Delivers the Essential Daily Nutrients for General Health. This Comprehensive and Complete Formula Delivers a Total of 36 Nutrients Comprising Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Health Blends in One Convenient Daily Dose. Men Daily Vital, Sports Contains Sufficient Dosage of Vitamins, Minerals Within Rda Guidelines Plus Several Important Ingredients Such as Alpha Lipoic Acid, Grape Seed Extract, Lycopene, Lutein and Much More! Made in India as Per International Manufacturing Standards Nsf-gmp, Iso 22000, Ohsas 18001 & Iso 14001 Certified.
Musclexp Daily Vital Contains Amino Acid, L-taurine, L-methionine, L-glutamine and Ginseng Extract. Amino Acids Are Organic Compounds, Which Are Required in Virtually All Biological Processes. Ginseng Is Believed to Provide Energy Boost, Increase Body’s Resistance to Stress, Promotes Relaxation, Supports Normal Blood Sugar Levels.
Muscleblaze Mb-Vite Multivitamin
The new MB Vite is enriched with the super ingredients which completely changes the way you define good health. With the goodness of vitamins, minerals, and lycopene etc., this health supplement acts on the overall well-being by reducing the oxidative stress in the body which often gives rise to various health complications.
Ginkgo Biloba: The oldest living species of plants, Ginkgo Biloba is used to enhance the healthy brain functions and keep the blood health in check.
Ginseng: Used to give quick boost of energy and reduce stress while balancing the cholesterol levels in the body.
Grape Seed Extract: Highly antioxidant properties help reduce inflammation and enhance the blood circulation. Studies also suggest that it helps lose weight while performing the required set of activities. One of the Best Multivitamin For Men as Indian Brand.
Muscletech Essential Series Platinum Best Multi Vitamin For Men (18 Vitamins & Minerals, 865mg Amino Support)
- Daily multivitamin formulated to support the nutritional needs of a healthy and active lifestyle
- Provides the most critical micronutrients to support overall health and athletic performance
- Designed for everyone from active men, women and fitness enthusiasts to high-performance athletes, powerlifters, crossfitters, bodybuilders, endurance athletes, and anyone looking to support general good health for peak performance
- Take 1 serving (3 caplets) with a glass of water daily
MuscleTech Multivitamin, 90 Caplets
Multi Vitamin for Adults Supplement
MuscleTech Platinum Multivitamin is a complete, advanced multi vitamin and mineral formula designed for active adults and even elite athletes for general health support. This scientifically designed formula delivers a complete profile of vitamins and minerals that hard-training athletes are looking for. It’s packed with ingredients including essential vitamins, minerals and an amino acid complex.
Take 1 serving (3 caplets) with a glass of water daily. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Universal Nutrition Daily Formula
A basic dietary supplement one that all of us can use to improve the quality of our lives. It contains 25 required vitamins and minerals plus a unique digestive enzyme complex. As a dietary supplement take 1 cap per day or as directed by a health-care professional.
Universal Nutrition Uni-Vite
Designed specifically for elite strength athletes who need and expect more, uni-vite is a complete and comprehensive multivitamin supplement packed with over 50 potent ingredients vital for ensuring optimal performance, strength, vitality and virility. How we back it up what is on the label is in the bottle and what is in the bottle will help you reach your goals.
Best Multivitaming For Men Building Muscle And Burning Fat
It’s not only required for strong bones and teeth, but it is also vital for muscle contraction and energy metabolism. Research shows that a lack of calcium can also trigger the release of calcitrol, a hormone that causes you to store fat.
Good sources Cheese, almonds, sesame seeds, sardines, yoghurt
This plays an important role in converting carbohydrates, fats and proteins into energy. It also helps keep hair and skin looking healthy and prevents your hair from turning grey (for a while, anyway).
Good sources Peanut butter, oats, egg yolks, hazelnuts, almonds
Iron forms part of haemoglobin, the pigment that transports oxygen from the lungs to the muscles. It’s also essential for maintaining high energy levels, and it helps keep your immune system strong.
Good sources Dried apricots, sardines, bran cereals, venison
This powerful antioxidant helps metabolise carbs for fuel and protects the body from exercise-induced oxidative stress. It also helps the body absorb iron and protects against energy-sapping infections.
Good sources Green peppers, broccoli, blackcurrants, citrus fruits
This is an essential trace mineral that has been shown to boost the immune system, fight cancer and prevent heart disease. It can also maintain your mood, prevent depression and impede free radical damage from weight training.
Good sources Fresh tuna, sunflower seeds, wholemeal bread, brazil nuts
It is essential to get omega 3 fatty acids from our diet, because the body can’t make them. Men who eat these fats have an improved blood flow and healthier hearts. The fats also suppress hunger, helping you to lose weight.
Good sources Brazil nuts, flaxseed oil, salmon, mackerel, walnuts
This helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Calcium is essential for muscle contractions, while phosphorus is involved in the synthesis of ATP, the useable form of energy in the body.
Good sources Oily fish, olive oil, eggs, yoghurt, sunflower seeds
Vitamin B12 plays a part in forming red blood cells and converting food into energy. It also ensures that the brain and muscles communicate efficiently, which affects muscle growth and co-ordination.
Good sources Eggs, marmite, meat, milk, offal
As the third most abundant trace mineral in the body, copper helps protect the cardiovascular, nervous and skeletal system. It also strengthens the tendons needed to lift weights.
Good sources Peanuts, sardines in tomato sauce, crab, sunflower seeds
Found in the muscles, soft tissues and body fluids, magnesium plays a vital part in muscle contraction and helps to boost your energy levels. It can also reduce fatigue and muscle cramps.
Good sources Green leafy veg, garlic, seeds, nuts, bran
Also known as vitamin B2, riboflavin aids the breakdown of protein, carbohydrates and fat, which are transformed into energy, and also supports the antioxidants in the body.
Good sources Cornflakes, spinach, eggs, Marmite, chicken
Zinc enables your body to produce muscle-building testosterone. It also promotes recovery from exercise, boosts fertility and increases your number of infection-fighting T-cells.
Good sources Red meat, eggs, pulses, pumpkin seeds, cheese
A multivitamin is a great supplement to support performance and health, but it’s still about finding what fits your lifestyle and habits.
We’ve discussed some of the best multivitamin’s for men & Women. We hope this provides you with options to look through and a way of understanding what you’re getting yourself into and how to navigate the market.